1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Neroh

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
PsicoLust_Logo (hight).png

Overview:
The story focuses on Eva, Karen and Nicole's new life; three sisters who are also triplets. All of them 19 years old, however, for a matter of minutes the oldest of them is Eva, followed by Karen and finally the youngest is Nicole. After the death of their parents in an accident, they have no choice but to move and start looking for work to pay for their day to day life from now on. It is precisely here where this video game is located, where we must play as Eva, Karen and Nicole to get daily sustenance. However, it will not be as easy as they think, and they have no idea that the town where they have moved is famous for having a very "perverted" population. This is how day by day we will help the sisters to be included in this new home and in these new… “customs”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-17
Release Date: 2022-10-16
Developer: Neroh Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_55_09.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_55_29.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_55_44.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_56_10.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_56_19.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_57_11.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_57_24.png PsicoLust   01-10-2022 23_57_44.png

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Edited and moved to Games.

Neroh
Good luck with your game and feel free to open a ticket for the game developer badge.

Reactions: Neroh

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I sense a lot of bad Engrish coming soon...best never refer to a female as "he" or "his"
KAREN: ...He doesn't have any particular dreams, he just wants a job that gives him money and enough free time to have fun.
NICOLE: ...He doesn't like to work, but he knows he has to and that is why he has set a goal for a store that sells “geeky” things

Last edited:
  • Wow

Neroh

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I sense a lot of bad Engrish coming soon...best never refer to a female as "he" or "his"
KAREN: ...He doesn't have any particular dreams, he just wants a job that gives him money and enough free time to have fun.
NICOLE: ...He doesn't like to work, but he knows he has to and that is why he has set a goal for a store that sells “geeky” things
Edited. Sorry, my first language is Spanish, so I used google translate :rolleyes:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PsicoLust-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

May 6, 2018
Ok. I gotta say I love those models.
But I think that you need to work more on those 3GB for a fresh start.

Keep going. Looks really promising

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Should I guess how hot my PC will get running this game? v0.1 and it's 3gb? I already know what you did wrong. You created unoptimized blueprints that are way too large and you've probably included resources you've downloaded but are not used. Probably a lot more too. Downloading now and will check it out later.

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
Should I guess how hot my PC will get running this game? v0.1 and it's 3gb? I already know what you did wrong. You created unoptimized blueprints that are way too large and you've probably included resources you've downloaded but are not used. Probably a lot more too. Downloading now and will check it out later.
Size never comes from the blueprints, It's almost always from the assets used to make 3D environment and Character models (textures, to be more specific).
Since this game is made in unreal engine I'd say 3 GB sounds reasonable. if this was some visual novel made in ren'py, then 3GB is probably too large for the first release.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Size never comes from the blueprints, It's almost always from the assets used to make 3D environment and Character models (textures, to be more specific).
Since this game is made in unreal engine I'd say 3 GB sounds reasonable. if this was some visual novel made in ren'py, then 3GB is probably too large for the first release.
Yeah... no. Just played it. This have has absolutely nothing. Just a big room with a few assets, characters and animations. Absolutely no excuse for it to be 3gb. I've made a single level survival game that was less than 1gb. The dev just downloaded a bunch of assets, used a few of them for the level but kept the rest in the project when exporting. It's also not a v0.1, it's a tech demo or proof of concept.

Neroh

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you all for the comments :). I'm aware of the disk usage issue and performance in general, now I'll put my efforts into it for the next update.

Raferu

Feb 28, 2022
Hola! Mi nivel de inglés es muy alto (casi nativo), pero mi lengua materna es el español. Si te sirve, puedo echarte la mano traduciendo en mis ratos libres (aclaro que no soy traductor profesional). Sé que no lo haces con la idea de que sea tu trabajo de tiempo completo, y yo tampoco, así que no espero recibir pago alguno. Si te interesa, avísame.

forsaken3211

Apr 28, 2017
doubt blueprints lol dude , there are tons of other things maybe it is textures , assets mostly

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes