5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
Done, here is compressed animations pack. Missed 2020-08, 2018-01 - 2018-07.
thank you for the effort, it took me a while to analyze the content, but it seems like the job was done not very well. many files have become larger size than the originals, some files are lesser resolution with about the same file size which is absolutely unnecessary. it is possible to apply a new mp4 codec which will guarantee multiple times less size and no visible quality loss with the native resolution for most of large videos here. and I would be able to do this in a matter of minutes. so if there are still original files left, please upload them so I could work on them.

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
OP UPDATED

added Complete months for 2020-01, 2020-02, 2020-03, 2020-05, 2020-06, 2020-07, 2020-09, 2020-11 & 2020-12 Contains(Art, Steps, Sketches, Futa, Preg, Ahegao, Wallpaper, Animations)
also added 2018-04, 2018-09 complete

Any PSDs were removed, new policy here

Thanks to 9oi9O7KHNxAJ for sharing the files
and this is a big mistake, i know it doesn't work with every artist, but with Prywinko, it's better to keep the PSD files and delete everything else, considering what a mess her typical pools are, you wanna work on the set by yourself, especially with the perfect quality of her PSD's. because her file sizes are ridiculously large, with absolutely no point, maybe it's good for editing or printing, but when it comes to viewing, they could be at least 10 times less size, with no visual quality loss, so you wanna convert them anyway.
PS: In addition, the PSD files alone have less size than all the pictures in the pool so...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bohus and MrM966

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
thank you for the effort, it took me a while to analyze the content, but it seems like the job was done not very well. many files have become larger size than the originals, some files are lesser resolution with about the same file size which is absolutely unnecessary. it is possible to apply a new mp4 codec which will guarantee multiple times less size and no visible quality loss with the native resolution for most of large videos here. and I would be able to do this in a matter of minutes. so if there are still original files left, please upload them so I could work on them.
Hmm, indeed, the weight has increased a bit in the earlier works, which were well optimized without conversion. The resolution was set to 1280 horizontally, 1080 vertically. What codec are you talking about, and what weight gain does it give? I used the following parameters for ffmpeg:

ffmpeg.exe -y -i "%%i" -r 60 -c:a aac -b:a:0 320k -c:s copy -c:v libx264 -preset slow -tune animation -b:v 20000K -crf 18 -vf "scale='min(1280,iw)':'min(1080,ih)':force_original_aspect_ratio=decrease,pad=width=ceil(iw/2)*2:height=ceil(ih/2)*2" "%%~pi%%~ni.mkv"

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original files, they were all taken from this thread.

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
Hmm, indeed, the weight has increased a bit in the earlier works, which were well optimized without conversion. The resolution was set to 1280 horizontally, 1080 vertically. What codec are you talking about, and what weight gain does it give? I used the following parameters for ffmpeg:

ffmpeg.exe -y -i "%%i" -r 60 -c:a aac -b:a:0 320k -c:s copy -c:v libx264 -preset slow -tune animation -b:v 20000K -crf 18 -vf "scale='min(1280,iw)':'min(1080,ih)':force_original_aspect_ratio=decrease,pad=width=ceil(iw/2)*2:height=ceil(ih/2)*2" "%%~pi%%~ni.mkv"

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original files, they were all taken from this thread.
oh, well, I was referring to exact same codec, lol. h264 should work well for the videos. but unfortunately I was unable to reduce file size significantly without scaling the resolution, only for about 15-25%, so this means most of the videos are pretty much good to go. Still can see that many options you used were unnecessary, like r60 as most of Pry videos are 30 fps, video bitrate, and probably audio. I tried to keep all those from the original file without changing and it gave another 30% less size for some files I managed to test, though I don't appreciate scaling. Also not sure how tuning animation helps, but it won't matter I suppose. Oh and default crf would work fine too, no need to reduce it.
But it's just my opinion.

EJayy62_QC

Nov 1, 2022
While I don't want to be yet another broken record in this thread, I've gotta get this answered.

Witcher Bundle/Sept 2020 still seems to have stuff missing from all uploads in OP.

Missing ones seem to be Ciri Kimono, then Triss and Yen with this forest backdrop.

Prywinko_MaybeSept2020_21_5.jpg Prywinko_MaybeSept2020_35_4.jpg Prywinko_MaybeSept2020_37_3.jpg

Not too sure where to get these aside from the obvious. Especially with the Kimono one it seems like a significant one missing from the list.

I will of course not rule out me being a total idiot and complely missing an obvious link or folder, but knowing I'm not going nuts would be a good start.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
February 2023

And from same benefactor of yours as before and thus your 'Thank yous' should also go to Dr. Syndicate . CLICK IT!

There is a lot of Reactions to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do not Post 'Thank you'. Use Reactions instead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
March 2023

Shared by Dr. Syndicate as many times before and there should your 'Thank yous' also go. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot of Reactions to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do not Post 'Thank you'. Use Reactions instead.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes