• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bigsonny9239

Jun 26, 2021
Oh yes recruitment is important as it will reduce all rewards, including battle points. So yes the issue was here.

Is it that the start button doesn't appear? If so, could you try to unzoom your browser and it should appear? Otherwise, can you give more details?
I can select the girl I want but it never gives me the option to start

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Need better options to get the blue diamonds for skills. Seems like there is 2 or 3 ways to purple ones but only one in battle and you get only 1

Nov 5, 2017
Need better options to get the blue diamonds for skills. Seems like there is 2 or 3 ways to purple ones but only one in battle and you get only 1
right now it's really easy to avoid battles for blue/purple bc you can do contracts for them instead, makes it a good way to farm all items

Reactions: Dremo

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Since I use the online version mostly, hopefully some of these created versions on here will be added to it. Or an option to include them in future updates.

Reactions: Billshwr

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Here is a link for all my mod packs. I think I've fixed the issues with older ones but I'm not sure. Just message me if there's an issue rather than clutter the thread.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Is there anyone on the discord that can let us know if the Dev is still around. Been a month since anything was posted on the patreon, and about that long since the Dev was here, add in the online version being down, and I kinda wonder what happened. Whatever it is hope the Dev is okay and nothing serious having happened.

Reactions: Dremo and Billshwr

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Do this have an actual story or it is just a fuck fest?
At beginning the gf wasn't really on the project then she wouldn't like if another girl come in.
But I played a bit and when I manage to get another girl the gf was just ok with it without saying nothing...

loganjones

Jul 20, 2018
Do this have an actual story or it is just a fuck fest?
At beginning the gf wasn't really on the project then she wouldn't like if another girl come in.
But I played a bit and when I manage to get another girl the gf was just ok with it without saying nothing...
I think we lost track of that string.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Unfortunately, seems the dev fell off the face of the earth.. sad to see yet another promising game abandoned so quickly :(
Oh so thats why the online version no longer works. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't be surprised if legalities for some reason came in

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
If this game is officially dead, I wish there was a way to pull the save from the online version. I have no desire to start over or play a save version from such a long time ago

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes