2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Is there a beauty salon? i want to improve her skin.
And i cant see any store at the mall in the city, need to buy clothes

Aug 7, 2017
Is there some sort of starting walkthrough? i think it's a really complex game, and i dont know, where i should begin

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so, i went to the city; but the map there points to the same map as in the starting town;
how do we travel there?

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
Here is another Looks like click on British flag was too hard, so the very option to start the game in Russian removed for MT version. pull-midvale-school-for-the-gifted-32778586.png
Also some bugs caused by machine translation fixed.
For those who asked for walkthrough or guide: there is something we called a book of secrets, MC has it in her bag. It has an explanation for some quests. For the rest - sorry, guys, you'll have to figure it.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
It's sad to hear that this will not be noticed by people, but these are the rules. No more, no less. No partial is allowed, only complete english, period.

????

It's not that i even disagree, but it's been clear for a while now that if there is any 'no partial translations rule', it has no teeth at all.

IMO, it'd be best to allow partial translations but only in a specific subforum designated for them. That'd make a lot more sense than having some empty rule that results is some getting removed, some staying, and everyone being confused.

K9

May 28, 2017
So, what is there in this game that isn't in ETO or Girl Life, in terms of content? Considering how grindy the game is, I'll need a good reason to spend yet more hours on it.

I know there's some gang story in the north of the city. What else?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Needs lots of work, both UI and gameplay, cheats are worse than 'Girl's Life' and it's buggy as a monkey in a dolphin's ass.

And way bigger.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Can not change the language to english, i searched for the british flag but didn't find it, I am probably missing something, but can someone help me?

Edit: Found it!

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@orc777

I think I've got the same problem as Kibad (and maybe/probably others). I went to the city by train and used the map to get to the mall, but... there are no shops.

Only sports center with soccer and karate, ice cream seller and similiar. No click able text, no link in the list at the right (other than different floors, which don't have shops either) and there's no icon like "the map" either.

I'm rather confused as to how you're supposed to shop there or is it not in the game yet?

The supermarket seems to work like in Girl Life, but the mall there has icons for the different shops, which aren't here either (but the british flag at starting the game is ;P).

It happens in both versions, though the mall is still untranslated in partial. Could it be that the mall is still a partial (some things added, shops not yet) placeholder in the "original" version?

Reactions: Kibad

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
It happens in both versions, though the mall is still untranslated in partial.
There is a supermarket in every city district. It should be visible if it's working hours. In both versions. Shops work too. If you can't see it, send me the save file, I'll check.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
The supermarket(s) work fine, found even some new clothes there. As well in other shops, when I went to the city center.

It's the Turbina mall in the northern district though, that doesn't seem to have any shops. Atleast not for anything other than food. According to the discriptions there are supposed to be a few shops, which makes sense, since it's a mall, but... yeah.

Reactions: Kibad

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
View attachment 250659

Overview:
The game is a life sim of a young girl, living in a small town in Russia. During the game you are free to do whatever you want. Be good mama’s girl and help people, arrange friends life and carrier or fall down to deepest bottom of life - everything is up to you, the player. Since the game has a history (it was once ETO game, then reworked several times), it is a relatively big world with lots of storylines and quests.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-22
Release Date: 2019-02-16
Developer: Province Girl team -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.4 partly translated 001
Language: English (MTL+Partial), Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Full MTL): - -
Win (Partial Eng/Russian Translation): - -

Image Pack: - -

View attachment 250657 View attachment 250656
um what british flag I do not see it in the game

blingzod

Jun 4, 2017
Condition: your vagina hurts, you can barely walk. wont fade sadly. Anyone know how to remove it?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes