• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Promiscuous Pinball DX [v0.0.3] [Sintronics]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hentaicabbit

Jun 4, 2020
Why is it an exe installer and why is it launching powershell?
Warning! Installer contains Redline Stealer malware.

I heard about the game from a LewdGamer article that was just posted about it. I tried installing the v0.0.3 version that was linked from itch.io and it's very possible that the installer is trying to infect your computer with Redline Stealer malware.

I scanned the Rar files contents.

I was able to catch it before it deployed, and looked at one of the files it tried to run. It's . (yes it's a renamed text file, but it's a base64 encoded exe that tries to run via powershell)

Somus

Aug 25, 2020
Warning! Installer contains Redline Stealer malware.

I heard about the game from a LewdGamer article that was just posted about it. I tried installing the v0.0.3 version that was linked from itch.io and it's very possible that the installer is trying to infect your computer with Redline Stealer malware.

I scanned the Rar files contents.

I was able to catch it before it deployed, and looked at one of the files it tried to run. It's . (yes it's a renamed text file, but it's a base64 encoded exe that tries to run via powershell)
damn it, should've read a lot more comments here before downloading lol. is the malware only on the itch.io website, or is it also in here?

northjapan

Aug 7, 2022
so i accidentally changed my resolution to a ridiculously small amount and i have to idea how to undo what i have done. any suggestions?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes