Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

camube

Jun 4, 2022
No problem, glad you liked it! Any specific scene you liked the most? :)
Dialogue mate! Your stuffs are great. So good that if I were you, i wouldn't put boobs reveal and jerking hands as the two banners promoting the game. Your game appeals to people that enjoys fun dialogues, funny story, and above average directing.

It's not the adult scenes that makes you game stand out, it's those 3 aspects.

I don't know what I'd put as banner though, maybe the varied characters. put Sandra Ves Elysra and any of the humans in it to show the varied race perhaps? Like the 4 character shot panning early on on Tollorix (before they went to City Registry). That's a good representation of your game.
I don't know which dialogues are representative of your game though, the whole thing is so good.

Your game has adult scenes but I don't consider it an adult-first game, it's a story-first game that is very entertaining. So your boobs reveal banner kinda diminish and clashes with the actual content of your game.

This post wasn't meant as a criticism per se, I just want to say, your game is like top 10 in the entire renpy games for me, so I hope you found more succcess with future updates. I want this game to have long stories instead of cut abruptly due to lack of support!

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
all scenes were amazing, but one that was disappointing was SandrA's performance review.. i was honestly hoping she'd ask 99 questions with the player having to answer all
Maybe if you ask Lemon nicely (and become a top tier donator on patreon) he'll consider Project Passion - Extended Version especially for you with full length questionaires.

Werewolf699

Jan 14, 2018
hi people, can I ask you all any game that is even remotely as entertaining as Projekt Passion?

This game is really funny I love it so much. It's always a great time playing this game's updates. I want to play other games that gives similar feelings while waiting for the next update coming out on Late Jan.

I know I should play After the Inferno but the eyes of some of the characters kinda bug me so I'm putting that on the backburner for now.
I love this game a lot as well. Excellent pacing of humor, writing, sex scenes that are not forced, and of course the renders.
But another game that you will laugh out loud at is Power Vacuum by What? Why? Games. It doesn't have the renders like this game does, but is very good.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Dialogue mate! Your stuffs are great. So good that if I were you, i wouldn't put boobs reveal and jerking hands as the two banners promoting the game. Your game appeals to people that enjoys fun dialogues, funny story, and above average directing.

It's not the adult scenes that makes you game stand out, it's those 3 aspects.

I don't know what I'd put as banner though, maybe the varied characters. put Sandra Ves Elysra and any of the humans in it to show the varied race perhaps? Like the 4 character shot panning early on on Tollorix (before they went to City Registry). That's a good representation of your game.
I don't know which dialogues are representative of your game though, the whole thing is so good.

Your game has adult scenes but I don't consider it an adult-first game, it's a story-first game that is very entertaining. So your boobs reveal banner kinda diminish and clashes with the actual content of your game.

This post wasn't meant as a criticism per se, I just want to say, your game is like top 10 in the entire renpy games for me, so I hope you found more succcess with future updates. I want this game to have long stories instead of cut abruptly due to lack of support!
I've been trying different things and analysing them, and I've come to the conclusion that I get most traffic by drawing people in with sex, and having them stick around for things like story and humour. As a very overused saying goes, "Came for the fap, stayed for the story."

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I've been trying different things and analysing them, and I've come to the conclusion that I get most traffic by drawing people in with sex, and having them stick around for things like story and humour. As a very overused saying goes, "Came for the fap, stayed for the story."
You're absolutely right. That tactic paid off a little already. Your game has been on the first page of highest rated games (weighted rating) for a few weeks already (basically top 30 of all games). Congratulations!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You're absolutely right. That tactic paid off a little already. Your game has been on the first page of highest rated games (weighted rating) for a few weeks already (basically top 30 of all games). Congratulations!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First page, nice. Now if only I get more ratings to further raise me on the list. :cool:

How many of those games were released in 2022

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
First page, nice. Now if only I get more ratings to further raise me on the list. :cool:

How many of those games were released in 2022
Actually I think that I can give you the advice for achieving more ratings.

Add with the next update little intermission. Something like showing “Chapter II” on the screen, striking it out and showing “ad/advertisement”. Chosen girl appears (you can give patrons the right to decide or make a poll here; it simply should be the most popular/desired girl) and according to her character “says” something like: “We’re halfway through the story and a quarter of the content. Don’t worry, it’ll make sense. Most important is, have you enjoyed it so far?”

The player can choose “yes” or “no”.

If “no”: “I see. I hope that you still give me and other girls … (and Classy Lemon) a chance to convince you otherwise. See you.”

If “yes”: “Marvellous! Where did you get it?”. F95zone choice, each other site you put your game and one choice for another sources, if anybody puts your game somewhere without your knowledge.

After choosing the option the short tutorial (for dummies) on how to post a rating on the chosen respective site should appear.

(optional) You can add hyperlinks to respective sites also (for very lazy people), but it can be seen as pushy by some, so up to you, if you want to risk it.

Commentary:

Whatever girl would say, it should be seen as the truth. If you are less than a quarter through the story, you may want to wait a little longer, before adding the ad.

If you feel really ambitious/generous you can make 6 ads and give the player the right to decide which girl will present the ad.

The exact execution is up to you, as your humour is more appealing, but I think that you got the raw idea already ;)

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - January 6

06_65 3.png

- Carl look out! There's some girl behind you.
- Oh my god she killed him!
- Wait, what's she doing now?
- She's looking at us, Sergeant.
- Oh no... she's coming. She's gonna kill us too!
- What do we do, Sergeant?!
- Run, Private! Save yourself!

I hope you've enjoyed this short story.

Cheers, take care!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Actually I think that I can give you the advice for achieving more ratings.

Add with the next update little intermission. Something like showing “Chapter II” on the screen, striking it out and showing “ad/advertisement”. Chosen girl appears (you can give patrons the right to decide or make a poll here; it simply should be the most popular/desired girl) and according to her character “says” something like: “We’re halfway through the story and a quarter of the content. Don’t worry, it’ll make sense. Most important is, have you enjoyed it so far?”

The player can choose “yes” or “no”.

If “no”: “I see. I hope that you still give me and other girls … (and Classy Lemon) a chance to convince you otherwise. See you.”

If “yes”: “Marvellous! Where did you get it?”. F95zone choice, each other site you put your game and one choice for another sources, if anybody puts your game somewhere without your knowledge.

After choosing the option the short tutorial (for dummies) on how to post a rating on the chosen respective site should appear.

(optional) You can add hyperlinks to respective sites also (for very lazy people), but it can be seen as pushy by some, so up to you, if you want to risk it.

Commentary:

Whatever girl would say, it should be seen as the truth. If you are less than a quarter through the story, you may want to wait a little longer, before adding the ad.

If you feel really ambitious/generous you can make 6 ads and give the player the right to decide which girl will present the ad.

The exact execution is up to you, as your humour is more appealing, but I think that you got the raw idea already ;)
I already have a prompt at the end to leave a review, I'm not sure if I wanna be more in your face about it.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I already have a prompt at the end to leave a review, I'm not sure if I wanna be more in your face about it.
Sure. What I proposed is showing that you REALLY care for getting a lot of ratings/reviews. It can be seen as pushy by some people, but doing it smartly should not cause a substantial hit to your rating, if any. So … almost nothing to lose and quite likely a nice push for some people. Decision up to you really.

Reactions: Dripping
4.80 star(s) 238 Votes