Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I don't think I can choose a favourite moment in this update , everything was amazing.
Special mention to the shark and every moment with Elysra ; but I loved it all. Accepting Ves, Kaylee's transformation, Emily becoming the heart of the team (welcome Loki) and Ashe getting a bestie/other half of scissors. I just hope our beloved team will have an introduction of the same caliber than the council.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
REPUUUUU!!!

I'll be back when we get Hanna content. :Kappa:
I know a liar when I see one
Every time Classy Lemon releases a new update he sets the bar even higher, I had a truly great time playing through this one. That Ves scene was brilliant.

Overall once this game finishes it could be an actual contender for the best game on this site. Does F95 even do competitions like that? Cause if they dont they should, admittedly it could turn into just a popularity contest which is why you could just have 2 categories for like the most fan voted and the ones that would be picked up by a few selected judges. Either way i am getting way ahead of myself here.
Again what a great update, loved it.
Man that would give me ultra anxiety. Glad you liked it friend

Reactions: NeroZee

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I don't think I can choose a favourite moment in this update , everything was amazing.
Special mention to the shark and every moment with Elysra ; but I loved it all. Accepting Ves, Kaylee's transformation, Emily becoming the heart of the team (welcome Loki) and Ashe getting a bestie/other half of scissors. I just hope our beloved team will have an introduction of the same caliber than the council.
I'll accept this answer for favorite scene

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

arynknight

Dec 6, 2021
Writing in general was excellent this ep.

Appreciate that there's a special reaction from Kaylee for at least one possible custom name for the gun. Need to go back and try some more.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Great update, love all that emotions. The only thing I didn’t like was where the scene is blocked if you chose in previous updates solo scenes with Ashe without Emily peeping (I don’t really like bi content, but there are hints of this if you make a different choice). I wish there a different scene, or the same but with another dialogue. But overall update is better for me than previous.

Last edited:

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
The update is really good I just wish I could see the first scene with Ashe and Emily in their real bodies, and then something like this in a future update.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly enjoyed the entire update.

Between Els being the rebel she is...
Murder Hobo and Space Ninja set somethings up for future fun times.
Bestie Friend certainly going through some things, and loving the new look.
Demon Mommy doing Demon Mommy things.
Els with some help understanding her spirit and having a moment with our MC.
Ashe being a lewd fiend.

Not to mention the whole council bit, which makes me praise this council over ME1-3 one in a heartbeat. Did half expect a 'Ah yes Deep Ones' moment, won't lie.

All in all, love it.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Projekt: Passion - 0.11 Patch Notes

View attachment 3570800

Patch notes
- Continuation of the story
- 1409 new renders
- 15 new lewd animations
- 2.5 new cutscenes
- 3 new achievements
- 4 new lore entries
- Billions of new words (rough estimate)

Pledge $5 or more to get access. Stay classy. I'm going on vacation.
what timing!
I just started this last week, and only just finished v10 last night. and THEN look here and see there's more out! sweet!

I love the humor, there arent enough sarcastic assholes in the universe!

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
What a lovely update, and also impressive with being twice the size of the past update. It's always a pleasure to see each update developing and growing each of the characters despite some of the goofier moments (i.e. rumble town in the council hall).

I'll just leave a couple of thoughts and notes behind a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I could be wrong (it's happened many times before), it seems as though the story is starting to transition into the final act. If that's the case then I'm genuinely excited to see how some of the character arcs and subplots wrap up alongside the main plot :)

• Red Heart

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Every time Classy Lemon releases a new update he sets the bar even higher, I had a truly great time playing through this one. That Ves scene was brilliant.

Overall once this game finishes it could be an actual contender for the best game on this site. Does F95 even do competitions like that? Cause if they dont they should, admittedly it could turn into just a popularity contest which is why you could just have 2 categories for like the most fan voted and the ones that would be picked up by a few selected judges. Either way i am getting way ahead of myself here.
Again what a great update, loved it.
it's already best game now

• I just jizzed my pants
4.80 star(s) 233 Votes