Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, Roger Moore as James Bond
I am ashamed as both a lover of James Bond movies and a dweller of the UK that an icon of British cinema completely slipped my mind.

I ran through them all, I thought ... even Timothy bloody Dalton why came just after Moore. I'd started to think of Bonds darker side because of that and with Craig recently i'd forgot the more light hearted take on the character.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But I also that werid guy who liked Jon Pertwee more then Tom Baker.
Dr Who?

It was a bit before my time but I caught some reruns a few years back of Sylvester McCoy and he became my fave until Tennant.

Then again it might be because I thought Ace was hot. Sophie Aldred is just so damn adorable and looked awesome in leather.

Reactions: Gellidus

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played it. Great as always.
Yeah they are finally out of this mudball called Tartarus. And my red alien woman joined the crew too and there was even a hot sex scene with her already. I hope for many more in the future :love: :love:
Have to wonder if the scarification on her chest has any meaning or did you just found it cool Classy Lemon ? :unsure:

Nice to see even a moment that looked just like some comedy relief in the previous update (Sandra stealing the power core from Frans) was important to the plot in this episode when the Protagonist and Ashe stole the ship fuel from the raiders. It was also nice the ramifications of the act with Kaylee getting angry with Protagonist and disapointed with Sandra for the theft.

Another point is how some little details make the story more rich. Like how Vesnia is afraid of flying and she was praying during take off or how Ashe gets confort of sleeping with a shark plushie or how lonely Emily was with her "little green friend".
And can't forget Protagonist showing his face during a romantic sex scene with Kaylee. Hope more moments like this happen with other people too.

ps: Some of the faces/moments that made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, congratulations on passing the 100 patrons mark. :)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Played it. Great as always.
Yeah they are finally out of this mudball called Tartarus. And my red alien woman joined the crew too and there was even a hot sex scene with her already. I hope for many more in the future :love: :love:
Have to wonder if the scarification on her chest has any meaning or did you just found it cool Classy Lemon ? :unsure:

Nice to see even a moment that looked just like some comedy relief in the previous update (Sandra stealing the power core from Frans) was important to the plot in this episode when the Protagonist and Ashe stole the ship fuel from the raiders. It was also nice the ramifications of the act with Kaylee getting angry with Protagonist and disapointed with Sandra for the theft.

Another point is how some little details make the story more rich. Like how Vesnia is afraid of flying and she was praying during take off or how Ashe gets confort of sleeping with a shark plushie or how lonely Emily was with her "little green friend".
And can't forget Protagonist showing his face during a romantic sex scene with Kaylee. Hope more moments like this happen with other people too.

ps: Some of the faces/moments that made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, congratulations on passing the 100 patrons mark. :)
:)Thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you're paying attention to the little things, that makes me happy

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I've always wondered is it fun giving players an illusion of choice by wasting render time better spent advancing the story instead of making fake choices?:unsure:
I'm sure there's even better ways to emasculate the mc and show he's not really the one in charge. :KEK:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've always wondered is it fun giving players an illusion of choice by wasting render time better spent advancing the story instead of making fake choices?:unsure:
I'm sure there's even better ways to emasculate the mc and show he's not really the one in charge. :KEK:
To be fair, these options involve very few extra renders and are mostly a matter of variant dialogue. But yeah, the silly options and instadeaths (with easy reload) are part of the humour of the game. I don't mind them that much myself, but they won't appeal to everyone.

Same goes for the MC being a bit (well, several bits) of an idiot. It's mostly played for a joke so I don't find it that off-putting, but I can see how it could annoy others.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Choose the options in the correct order and they'll let you in

It's mostly there for comedy

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Well most of the current players enjoy this type of scenes (based on the survey held during early release of the game), and judging by the fact that Lemon is still doing that, I would expect more scenes in similar type in the future - it's simply part of this storytelling style.
And for me as a player it's definitely fun to play scenes like this, if we would cut all "unnecesary" elements of the story then we could as well have only renders about MC going to point A, fucking character XYZ, then going to place B and so on...

But obviously it all depends on your preferences, it might be simply not for you ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What are you talking about? The characters' shenanigans are part of the comedy relief of the game. Also you can gain enter if you choose the correct choices.

How do you get the Vesnia scene in the bar?
I flirted with her and got the sex scene at the bar. :love:
But not sure if any choice in previous chapter also influenced the desired outcome (i suspect the answer is yes).

this game is soo good. sadly its so underrated. hopefully it gets more exposure.
Indeed. Help spread the word about the game. I put the link on my signature for that purpose.;)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The humor is brilliant, it reminds me a lot of how some mangas turn tropes into humor. The expressions on the characters match the humorous (spelling?) vibe very well, sometimes in a manner like they're oblivious to what's happening or what they're saying, other times clearly with the "oh no you didn't" face. This game should definitely attract more people!

Reactions: repuindy

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
You know it just occured to me that we have a sexy Devaronian and a sexy Miraluka on the team, so when can we expect the sexy Ortolan or Hutt team members?

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.80 star(s) 238 Votes