Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Man this scene was absolutely top tier, amazing job as always homie!

You'll always be my GOAT, bb. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love::love::love:
And you're the GOAT of my heart cutie
The only thing I'm tryna do is get you back to Discord

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
How's Repu doing? Also, is Pivolt helping you on coding or somethin'?
Repu is good and adorable as always. Barely hear from Piv anymore, he's mostly active in Tako's server but I think he's gone inactive there too

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Bruh, that hoe got mad at me for ghosting him, now he's inactive as well? Punish him, Lemon, by changing the Pivolt gun name to Liza-inator or something. :KEK:
I gave him the Betrayer role once for it, but I felt bad and removed it

Anyway the mods cleansed this thread once when it went off topic. So how about that update huh

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

camube

Jun 4, 2022
When Lemon said it might be his best update yet, i agree that it's peak imagination. I like Update 9 and 10 better but this update gives multiple of characters more depth to them while still retaining the comedy aspect and the setting of the city is also great.

Every update on Season 2 has honestly been fire.

I'm in favor of Lemon milking the game as long as possible. There aren't that many games that keeps me looking forward to next update, and Projekt Passion Season 2 is certainly one of them.

The game needs at least 3 season. 5 would be great. Just like long-running tvseries.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
When Lemon said it might be his best update yet, i agree that it's peak imagination. I like Update 9 and 10 better but this update gives multiple of characters more depth to them while still retaining the comedy aspect and the setting of the city is also great.

Every update on Season 2 has honestly been fire.

I'm in favor of Lemon milking the game as long as possible. There aren't that many games that keeps me looking forward to next update, and Projekt Passion Season 2 is certainly one of them.

The game needs at least 3 season. 5 would be great. Just like long-running tvseries.
But not with a Game of Thrones Ending

but honestly Classy Lemon spiked my intrest with After the Inferno.
What i didn't expect much from but suprised me positivly and then came Project Passion and well
CopperGold.jpg

Reactions: camube

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Damn another awesome update, calming and heartwarming, and those sights...
Also great to see solid improvement with animations, gotta say I didn't expect this level with cutscenes and sexscenes. Constant fitting music in the background is another atmosphere building element which does wonders, so overall - great job, it was a pleasant and relaxing time to play through it ;)

PS and goddamn, Ves... <3

4.80 star(s) 233 Votes