and uses the supplies and babies obtained there to run the village.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: Team-Apple Pie
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.1.1.1
Language: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to TheBlueKnight

View attachment 3089041 View attachment 3089054 View attachment 3089058
what the hell am I even ment to do???? the tutorial is no good at all, just generic instructions.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I'm not really upset that we didn't get the original plan, I don't think it would have turned out well. Building a whole combat game isn't exactly simple and the part everyone really wants it pretty much tied to failure, so the incentives are working against your goals. In theory it sounds awesome, but I believe they figured out pretty early that in practice it's not actually great.

I like the new direction where we actually have a purpose to the breeding and can use the monsters for more than just money, the gobbo girls look great and I'm curious how that's going to be implemented into the proof of concept we got. And mostly I'm happy that it's not real time like the last game, which just tested how fast I could unpause, click a mouse button, then pause again so that I could maximize my production.

I'm sure we'll get more slave types, they already had a bunch of assets designed from the previous game that will carry over fine, what I'm more interested in is different monster types, they had a lot of those assets too...

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Weren't they making a Darkest Dungeon clone instead? Sad, not sure really sure what this is but whatever, so long as they add in more monsters and don't just reuse the same old ones I'm in 100%.

It's an early DEMO, in case you've missed the part where that's your problem they mentioned it.
I've already played the demo before it getting posted here, and to be fair, it really shouldn't be up yet as the demo is barely even that.

Reactions: uglywolf

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Why even post this? It's hardly a pre-alpha. I mean I hope it gets people to support the dev. If that happens then it would be good, but there is nothing to this build atm.
My guy, the vast majority of stuff here get posted when they are literally in the first build. Beside generating interest as you said, this is to notify people of it existence and it is up to you whether you decide to bookmark the thread or not.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I'm surprised they did a thread so soon. Given how early in development it is, It might give the wrong idea to the usual lurker.

To any of those reading this, be patient. It's not your usual "pump and dump" patreon cash grab. Hopefully this one makes the devs confident enough to do the Darkest Dungeon clone later down the road.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
My guy, the vast majority of stuff here get posted when they are literally in the first build. Beside generating interest as you said, this is to notify people of it existence and it is up to you whether you decide to bookmark the thread or not.
Yeah I know that happens, it just makes me sad because it's not a great first impression.

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
Just downloaded the demo, wrote a review, trying to fully support develper. i cant wait for Apple pie to finish this :D guess its gonna take some time though :rolleyes:. The amount of sincere effort and detail they put in their previous game is rare these days. Give us oaks and more meatsticks! The time for conquest is nigh! :love:

Reactions: HandyCapped
Mar 30, 2020

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
Well, what did you expect? one of the Devs had to leave for a while for a funeral of a family member. cut some slack, ya know. At least be positive about them giving the public a demo.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Like I mentioned in the other thread they probably underestimated how difficult copying Darkest Dungeon would actually be. So decided to fall back on a more similar concept which is fine. I still don't like that the game has a Shota protagonist or whatever. But I do like that it seems it will feature Monster Girl Hybrid's which was a feature I really wanted in MBM. Just really hoping there will be more Monsters than just Goblin's.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I've already played the demo before it getting posted here, and to be fair, it really shouldn't be up yet as the demo is barely even that.
Agreed.

Is the reason why I used the term "Early DEMO", since the provided game tutorial did says its a "DEMO" once I started the "New Game".
While in fact, it wasn't right to say it is a "DEMO" version.

So I am guessing it's like a "Planned" Demo for the game, once its out.

There aren't much to do, like about 10mins play, and its ended already. Leaving us with only the limited breeding management, or rather HOME SCREEN. Until the girls no longer able to reproduce... I think most players won't get this far; but some probably would just continue to see if we can make a "strongest" goblin possible, MYSELF INCLUDED.

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes