deflower

Dec 23, 2018
Unplayable for me. Can't drag girls, birthing button does not work.
But it looks like most people have no issues with the game. I wonder why.
1715295868285.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Looks like another patch posted:

We are free.
Version 0.2.2.0 with the following updates applied has been updated.

[Update content]
1. Change UI
2. Fix bug that can't drag captured slaves
3. Fixes bug that Sister does not appear from the right

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
I wonder how the female monsters would work, especially concerning the breeding mechanic. I get the impression they're meant to be perhaps like second tier units.

atxmon

Aug 10, 2023
ご無沙汰しております。
以下のアップデートが適用されたバージョン0.2.2.0が更新されました。

[appudeto内容]
1. UIを変更
2.捕らえた奴隶をドラグできないバグを修改
3。 shisutaが右から登场しないバグを修改

After struggling for two days, I finally bought the new version.
Can you tell us a little bit about the progress of MOD adaptation?

w951889614

Aug 8, 2020
I wonder how the female monsters would work, especially concerning the breeding mechanic. I get the impression they're meant to be perhaps like second tier units.
A personal theory would be higher tier units, yes. And since they're females it could be implied that they're direct upgrades to the males since we can use them to breed even more females in theory.

But since they're also female does this also imply we can capture male enemies as well? or perhaps a brothel management in this game too perhaps? :unsure:

Reactions: Salamandimon

dioh123

Mar 17, 2020
A personal theory would be higher tier units, yes. And since they're females it could be implied that they're direct upgrades to the males since we can use them to breed even more females in theory.

But since they're also female does this also imply we can capture male enemies as well? or perhaps a brothel management in this game too perhaps? :unsure:
Well, we did see a female goblin model
This one is gonna have gobbos

View attachment 3107593

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017

Maybe we can use the female monsters to breed with the male monsters to create even stronger ones. I doubt we'll get outright hybrids, but I bet getting the traits and stats of both parents is possible.

Oct 15, 2022
Maybe we can use the female monsters to breed with the male monsters to create even stronger ones. I doubt we'll get outright hybrids, but I bet getting the traits and stats of both parents is possible.
Doesn't it just concept-art from 1st version of the game? When devs was planning to do darkest dungeon clone?

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
Doesn't it just concept-art from 1st version of the game? When devs was planning to do darkest dungeon clone?
They included female goblins in some of the preliminary pictures for the newer version of the game, so they'll presumably be a part of it.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2020
Pretty sure darkest dungeon clone was canceled and replaced with what we have now. They're just recycling the assets.

A high chance that's the case. Definitely going to be eugenics here just like the previous game. I do wonder if each monster species have their own unique traits too and see if female monsters inherit the traits from the enemies you capture or have their own species specific trait.

Reactions: flannan

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
The big issue I could potentially see with female monsters being able to breed effectively is that it might make it too easy to maintain breeding stocks, particularly if they end up being better at breeding than normal humanoids, and it might effectively remove the need to capture enemy forces.

That being said, they could potentially do a lot of interesting stuff involving using them for breeding. For example, they could be usable as envoys or adventurers to be sent off to overworld locations (and return pregnant) if they want to revisit the wider strategic map idea. That's of course without going into the full eugenics route and letting various cross-breeding patterns happen.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes