• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There's a nun healer enemy that starts appearing later. Went to day 30 but didn't see anything new so I think that's it.
Same here. I got 4 white haired healers, but you don't always get them as slaves after defeat. You'll get Grey/white goblins after breeding. Try to crossbreed with other colors of Goblins, but no difference so far. Same with the regulare slaves and white/greys.
Still, just a prove of concept, but fun to play.

yonkarrah

Dec 25, 2018
Hello everyone, maybe my English is not the best, I 'll try my best sorry for that. Just wondering about what I saw on this game and the previous one. Let me just text my opinion on this mag. Seeing that this game is based on "strategy and management defense the castle". It would be nice to add some building system for defense, like walls towers and maybe traps? For the grinding part it would be nice to have some kind of system that allow us to replace the useless early mobs to get a chance for an epic one. (changing stats on current mob, weapon, race, clothes etc etc...) just a few things that will make the game even more fun to play on the long term. Well I'm no one to say that I'm correct :) thanks and have a good night ppl

YesHomie

Aug 4, 2022
Is this game still censored? If yes could someone tag it Censored, if no is there a mod or something I can't find?

Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone, maybe my English is not the best, I 'll try my best sorry for that. Just wondering about what I saw on this game and the previous one. Let me just text my opinion on this mag. Seeing that this game is based on "strategy and management defense the castle". It would be nice to add some building system for defense, like walls towers and maybe traps? For the grinding part it would be nice to have some kind of system that allow us to replace the useless early mobs to get a chance for an epic one. (changing stats on current mob, weapon, race, clothes etc etc...) just a few things that will make the game even more fun to play on the long term. Well I'm no one to say that I'm correct :) thanks and have a good night ppl
Not a bad idea, but for me in this type of games, most important thing is h-part. Better focus in current dev plan. Futhermore devs can make a DLC after, like it was with base expansion

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Silly to ask but, anyone think they will put multiples in this game? I assume yes because of MBM but still curious on people's thoughts

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Silly to ask but, anyone think they will put multiples in this game? I assume yes because of MBM but still curious on people's thoughts
Do you mean game speed settings? There already is one, you just need to hold it for it to work.
So I assume that they'll have more sane game speed settings later.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes