• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 8, 2020
Considering the nature of the previous game. There's a high likelyhood that Rune will be a key character in this one. I'll be damned otherwise.

Tremolos

Jan 6, 2023
DAE have trouble clicking some random points on the screen? I usually can't move/interact with characters from several unconsecutive rooms until I suddenly can, regardless of camera zoom or position.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
DAE have trouble clicking some random points on the screen? I usually can't move/interact with characters from several unconsecutive rooms until I suddenly can, regardless of camera zoom or position.
Yes, it happens to me too. I think it's protection from moving characters that are about to give birth, but it's malfunctioning.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Definitely seems promising. Although part of me doesn't really like the birth mechanics. Hoping they add support to have the lactation room allow slaves to birth but not super important.

Reactions: Nishee

Tremolos

Jan 6, 2023
Yes, it happens to me too. I think it's protection from moving characters that are about to give birth, but it's malfunctioning.
Well it also happens with goblins that are stationed alone, which prevents me from reinforcing the defences. Very bad bug, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how to get red goblin?
Goblins inherit skin color from skin color of their father and hair color of their mother. I guess this means they're actually covered in short fur.
Anyway, if you don't have any redheads to breed red goblins (and you probably don't), try cross-breeding the bloodlines of brown-haired common soldiers and white-haired priestess.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
Can you share version 0.2.0.1 with me?
And now it's a special female character. What else besides nuns?
Because I saved and couldn't continue playing, the game said 0.2.0.1

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes