Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Pretty solid proof of concept, adding combat really improves upon the Monster Black Market idea because money at some point gets redundant while I can always see the use for goblin solders

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Pretty fun idea behind it, lacking in content but that comes with any early dev game like this. Having to pay attention to where enemies are coming from in a breeding game is a nice idea. I know there's another goblin breeder game that plays on that but it is turn based as far as I remember so seeing something that is more "live" presents a different challenge.

Will watch.

ilu007

Jul 5, 2022
wish we get more slave interactions. maybe can put them on the ground in chains as displays, or can put them to our private mansion but with more interaction then mbm, i dunno. and if we got partners like in mbm, i wanna slave them up after finishing their tasks. oh and slave the succubus too. mbm was far better then i anticipated, but not able to slave our partners was a little letdown for me

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
wish we get more slave interactions. maybe can put them on the ground in chains as displays, or can put them to our private mansion but with more interaction then mbm, i dunno. and if we got partners like in mbm, i wanna slave them up after finishing their tasks. oh and slave the succubus too. mbm was far better then i anticipated, but not able to slave our partners was a little letdown for me
It was fine, you could still knock them up and use the kids. I personally like the idea of having some that truly are exclusive to the player.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It seems that current build 0.2.0.1 can hang during first game load. Especially loading Spine module "133/100" or something like that. You can try to Alt+F4 it and launch the game again. It worked for me.
I'm definitely interested in spine-tweaking it, especially since .cs script base is available outside of Assembly-Csharp. So, more stuff to learn for modding.

Reactions: Kyoka

Notimportante_

Apr 16, 2024
Hi-Hello everyone!
Any idea wth did I messed up? I just opened the game and clicked on play and this is what I got...
I restarted the game a couple of times, and even redownloaded from the same and another place.

not_working.png

Edit: My bad, game wasn't able to reach folders...

Last edited:

gholmes

Jun 7, 2017
Figured I'd test the game out. Right out of the gate, saves created in 0.2.0.0 can't be loaded in 0.2.0.0 lol
1714336804968.png

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
Pretty fun idea behind it, lacking in content but that comes with any early dev game like this. Having to pay attention to where enemies are coming from in a breeding game is a nice idea. I know there's another goblin breeder game that plays on that but it is turn based as far as I remember so seeing something that is more "live" presents a different challenge.

Will watch.
Goblin burrow, but it's more about you get raided every X days than real attack incoming and the gameplay is about making op things combining genes, mostly spell abilities. Kinda of a weird game as unless you have a meta predefined strategy you are suppose to lose and go new game+ until you win.

I am not a fan of going away from the turn by turn, I get some kind of bad feedback having to drag and drop things as fast as possible to be optimal in a game where you are suppose to pay attention to stats to get powerful monsters.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Goblin burrow, but it's more about you get raided every X days than real attack incoming
Uh wut? Are you talking about this game or GB? Because if you're talking about GB then you're entirely wrong. Because while enemy raids do happen in GB, it only happens at later point; depending on how much you've been harassing the various locations.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
I really liked the sex scenes in this game. Can you update to the Monster Black Market game? Or can someone make a game mod? Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes