Aug 24, 2017
im looking forward to some one finishing the game for Team Apple Pie like they did for Monster Black Market. Ill be back when some one actually draws the stuff we can't see.

• Angry
Reactions: HandyCapped

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Why even post this? It's hardly a pre-alpha. I mean I hope it gets people to support the dev. If that happens then it would be good, but there is nothing to this build atm.
Well, the dev didn't post it, so it's not a plug and it's not a devs first game, which means it's likely to be continued to be developed, so I'm not upset by becoming aware of it's existence. Not sure why you're so irked

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Isn't this just a rip-off of monster black market?
It is the next project from the authors of Monster Black Market.
A major change seems to be that you'll be using your monsters yourself to fight in wars, instead of just selling them.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Well, the dev didn't post it, so it's not a plug and it's not a devs first game, which means it's likely to be continued to be developed, so I'm not upset by becoming aware of it's existence. Not sure why you're so irked
I think they should have waited until it was a little more finished. But I'm not 'irked', I just wanted to see a better build to show off the game because the dev's are really good and I want more people to support it. Right now a lot of the stuff in this build will change so it might not even be the same game in the next build. But if you like this, then you should look into the dev and support them. They do really good work.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
RU Translate Project R
РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД ТЕКСТА

Версия: Build v0.1.1.1 (22.11.2023)
Перевел что было и завернул в зипку.
Просьба сообщить об ошибках перевода.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes