Mod Unity ProjectR - Tits Mod

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
ProjectRmodding13dec23progress.png

Overview:
Graphics mod which expands character's customization options.​

Updated: 23 Dec 2023
Game/Creator: https://f95zone.to/threads/projectr-v0-1-1-1-team-apple-pie.181803/
Modder: Krongorka
Mod Version: v0.1.1.1 V1
Game Version: v0.1.1.1 [ONLY]
Language: English/Japanese/Korean/Chinese (Simplified)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
...or download it from Attached section.

w951889614

Aug 5, 2020
The 0.2 trial version has been released. You can try downloading the 0.2.1 version to check it out. Some loading problems have been fixed.(y)
Unfortunately, the bottom layer seems to have been changed. Using the 0.1 patch will cause it to fail to start and report an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The 0.2 trial version has been released. You can try downloading the 0.2.1 version to check it out. Some loading problems have been fixed.(y)
Unfortunately, the bottom layer seems to have been changed. Using the 0.1 patch will cause it to fail to start and report an error.
Yeah. 0.2 changed quite a bit, this mod 0.1 won't work as is. So I'm going to study how new version works internally now for some time. 0.2.1 also wasn't shared on the forum yet.

Reactions: SerpentWave

w951889614

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah. 0.2 changed quite a bit, this mod 0.1 won't work as is. So I'm going to study how new version works internally now for some time. 0.2.1 also wasn't shared on the forum yet.

I purchased a copy, but due to the gateway firewall, it is difficult to log in here frequently, so I cannot publish posts and update them frequently.

NotBusy

May 12, 2020
v0.2.1.0
1. リストNEWアイコン追加
2. 解体機能追加
3. ミニマップアイコンカメラ移動機能追加
4. 簡単チュートリアル追加
5. その他
Updated. Fortunately, I don't have to spend any more money to buy him.
v2.1.0 has a known bug which prevents moving of captured slaves. please see if that is something which can be fixed or stick to v2.0.1

w951889614

Aug 5, 2020
The latest version fixes BUG and UI
However, the version I purchased has expired, and the author does not intend to synchronize the link to the new version to the previous article.
I'm hesitant to buy a new one. . . . . . . After all, it's just a small update :unsure:
Because it needs to be backed by Japanese yen, my payment method is quite troublesome.

w951889614

Aug 5, 2020
ご無沙汰しております。
以下のアップデートが適用されたバージョン0.2.2.0が更新されました。

[appudeto内容]
1. UIを変更
2.捕らえた奴隶をドラグできないバグを修改
3。 shisutaが右から登场しないバグを修改

After struggling for two days, I finally bought the new version.
Can you tell us a little bit about the progress of MOD adaptation?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
w951889614
Thanks, I am wondering why you need to buy each version? It's supposed to be like a ci-en support plan where you pay once a month only and if there's multiple updates in a one month you get them for free afterwards.

As for the progress, I'll just say that my current schedule is too packed right now unfortunately.

w951889614

Aug 5, 2020
Unfortunately, 0.2.0 was released on the 26th of last month, while 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 were both released this month.
Because 0.2.1 is too close to 0.2, download links are synchronized with previous articles. 0.2.2 does not have this benefit and must be re-supported before downloading.
There is nothing you can do if you are busy with work, after all, life is the most important thing.
Because it has been re-supported, if there are any updates from the author this month, I will synchronize them as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you, I'll try to carve out some time on it in following weeks. They seem to change code base for 0.2 to allow edits outside of Assembly-Csharp.dll file and remove reliance on BepInEx (which is good for loading times). And I think they'll probably iterate versions faster now. So I just have to learn basics and keep up with it from time to time.

Reactions: w951889614