Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
q0EN8F.jpg

Overview:
Haunting Desires is a standalone lewd adventure in the Project WAND universe by SYTOkun and D.
The protagonist Alexis and her witchy (and pretty bitchy) friend Shin are trapped in a haunted mansion together! There, they'll encounter puzzles and the other Project WAND girls in an adventure full of steamy tsundere sex, skimpy Halloween outfits and tasty gocks.
7 Halloween hotties to meet, with a focus on Alexis & Shin10 total sexy images to encounter and collect.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: TeamSummoner - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

ss-1.png SCENE_Xian_Kat_A.jpg ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
this game seems to be part of a series.
Could OP be updated with links to the dev's other games?

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Seconded.

And maybe a blurb about the "Project WAND" universe?
This has the feel of dropping into the middle of a D&D campaign. Which I kind of like admittedly, because it lets us gets right to things happening, but still.

Mage_

Jun 22, 2023
I liked the other project WAND, so here am I, futa is (almost) always welcome.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I second that. Especially considering I couldn't find it ANYWHERE.
I would've bought it at this point but I literally can't. It's not even on steam
order it and download from itch.io its simple

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
order it and download from itch.io its simple
I legit can't. Physically. I live in Russia and our country is doing warcrimes and our cards are blocked. No way to buy stuff unless you are willing to go through a lot of burning hoops, while paying for stuff more than it actually costs. So no, it's not simple

• Sad
Reactions: rross33333333

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
The art is great, but I have a strong suspicion that the text is AI written, perhaps curated by a person. The narration parts often, and repeatedly too, give a summary of the situation that is pretty irelevant and only makes sense at a stretch, and also exaggerate the grandeur of a whatever is happening.

Still worth checking out, it's far from an egregious example overall.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
I legit can't. Physically. I live in Russia and our country is doing warcrimes and our cards are blocked. No way to buy stuff unless you are willing to go through a lot of burning hoops, while paying for stuff more than it actually costs. So no, it's not simple
Russia is not doing War Crimes you're just not well educated imagine having that thought about their own country lmao