PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How can people say it's a good game when enemies literally teleport from one side to the other of the map section? I literally can't fight them and most of the times I get hit when they passby at mach-3 speed. There's literally only one poster saying the same thing and nobody else, is it just a local issue? Capping frames did nothing so I have no clue here

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
And here U all go a MOD update for Game Version V0.301. :3
It comes with a How to install guide in ENGLISH and a backup of the original to undo the mod in case you don't like it or mod does not work correctly on your PC. X3
ENJOY. ^w^

1717607597127.png

Disclaimer: Please after downloading my file that you run your preferred antivirus scanner on the file before unpacking it and then run the antivirus scanner again on the unpacked folder before opening the folder its self. >w<

Note: Did add reipatcher translator to game, dat I 4got 2 add 2 the "ChangeLog.txt". X3
Images for reference, please check all the TXT files in my mod folder before posting:
(a0)EN-Version
1717615024269.png ,
(b1)JP-Version
1717615055446.png (Please click on thumbnail to make image bigger to see). :3
If mod still does not work then please post here your problem and the DETAILED steps/actions you taken to get dis error/bug that way I may find a solution to your problem. :3

. :3

Last edited:

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
It comes with a How to install guide in ENGLISH and a backup of the original to undo the mod in case you don't like it or mod does not work correctly on your PC. X3
ENJOY. ^w^

View attachment 3708225

Disclaimer: Please after downloading my file that you run your preferred antivirus scanner on the file before unpacking it and then run the antivirus scanner again on the unpacked folder before opening the folder its self. >w<

its doesnt work for me and i follow the steps any idea?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
its doesnt work for me and i follow the steps any idea?
Just to checking, which txt how guide did you read first?
As my mod got a simple trick for newbies and people that may not know, then could dis in (a0) comment below. >w>

(a0) Like renaming the "プロジェクトセナ" EXE file and folder "プロジェクトセナ_Data" to "projectsena" EXE file and folder "projectsena_Data". :3
In which case, U'll have to use the folder "ENexe-Version" in my mod folder for that, or it will NOT WORK. X3
(This is just a learning experience for newbies or people that did not know they can do that to a JP Unity game. :3 )

If you downloaded the game from this site then in game's folder you will see "プロジェクトセナ" EXE file and folder "プロジェクトセナ_Data", in which case if you do not want to do (a0) above then you will have to use the folder "JPExe-Version" in my mod folder. :3

Note: I use Win10_64Bit, did test them on a fresh game, and it works perfectly. :3

Images for reference:
(a0)EN-Version
1717612855829.png ,
(b1)JP-Version
1717612551433.png (Please click on thumbnail to make image bigger to see). :3

And the reason for doing dis is, nothing really at all, although it may make game mar stable on EN computers. X3

Last edited:

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
As my mod got a simple trick for newbies and people that may not know, then could dis in (a0) comment below. >w>

(a0) Like renaming the "プロジェクトセナ" EXE file and folder "プロジェクトセナ_Data" to "projectsena" EXE file and folder "projectsena_Data". :3
In which case, U'll have to use the folder "ENexe-Version" in my mod folder for that, or it will NOT WORK. X3
(This is just a learning experience for newbies or people that did not know they can do that to a JP Unity game. :3 )

If you downloaded the game from this site then in game's folder you will see "プロジェクトセナ" EXE file and folder "プロジェクトセナ_Data", in which case if you do not want to do (a0) above then you will have to use the folder "JPExe-Version" in my mod folder. :3

Note: I use Win10_64Bit, did test them on a fresh game, and it works perfectly. :3

Images for reference:
(a0)EN-Version
View attachment 3708500 ,
(b1)JP-Version
View attachment 3708468 (Please click on thumbnail to make image bigger to see). :3

And the reason for doing dis is, nothing really at all, although it may make game mar stable on EN computers. X3
i solved in the end i think if i have copy the eng translation version all be ok, but not its the jp version to convert my game to english, ty anyway for your interest xD

Suskaven

Jan 14, 2024

Images for reference:
(a0)EN-Version
View attachment 3708500 ,
(b1)JP-Version
View attachment 3708468 (Please click on thumbnail to make image bigger to see). :3

Can I give you a challenge? You can disable the tentacle chaser in the 2nd and 3rd level. Or that will be too much?

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
ENJOY. ^w^

View attachment 3708225

Note: Did add reipatcher translator to game, dat I 4got 2 add 2 the "ChangeLog.txt". X3
Images for reference, please check all the TXT files in my mod folder before posting:
(a0)EN-Version
View attachment 3708629 ,
(b1)JP-Version
View attachment 3708631 (Please click on thumbnail to make image bigger to see). :3
If mod still does not work then please post here your problem and the DETAILED steps/actions you taken to get dis error/bug that way I may find a solution to your problem. :3

What does this actually do?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Can I give you a challenge? You can disable the tentacle chaser in the 2nd and 3rd level. Or that will be too much?
I'll look at its code when I get time. X3
It shouldn't be 2 hard I may not be able 2 disable it, although I should be able 2 make its speed near 0 LUL... >:3

----------------------------------------------------------
What does this actually do?
Please open and read "ChangeLog.txt" as that should tell you more of wat I did. :3
I also add reipatcher that translates the game from JP to EN(which can be configured to other languages 2), (For everyone: if reipatcher is not working let meh know), mostly added quality of life mechanics to the game like pleasure bar slowly decreasing over time, and health regeg (both stops working during H-Animations though and IDK why). :3

Next MOD update will be when game reaches 0.4xx or 0.6xx, may add a standalone download for Suskaven for disabling the tentacle walls if I can disbale em or stop em from moving. :3

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
lol hope the developer fix the teleport bug xD
Nope, still there.

I have absolutely no clue how this is even possible. I assume it an issue related to hardware? There's no way the developer is playing the game like we're playing it

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes