TheLukas131

Nov 30, 2018
Someone else with the issue that the enemies seem "accelerated" and teleport?
Thought it might have something to with FPS but capping it doesn't seem to be working.
Also; Gallery not yet implemented?

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Currently this game at v0.201 and there're more stuff and bugs fixed I guess, but it's not available atm
Perhaps the hero will arrive and share the latest version.

Reactions: Ruttodiporco

AlreadyUsed

Feb 19, 2022
When will they make games where they'd actually be infecting poor characters... And turning them into zombies... at least for game over scenes...

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
Currently this game at v0.201 and there're more stuff and bugs fixed I guess, but it's not available atm
Perhaps the hero will arrive and share the latest version.
Isn't the download link to v0.201 right there for free? I think you just have to have an account on Ci-en and follow the creator to get access to it.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I like the theme(apocalyptic monsters and stuff) but there is a deal breaking bug. Idk how it happens but after a while movement inputs(jump included) stops working. Literally I either have to move by mashing normal attacks or restart.
Edit: It happened 4 times in a row now. I'll come back after an update I guess. Game has potential.

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
First and foremost, the game dev NEEDS to implement the ability to change directions while spamming the normal attack. It's infuriating to get hit by those damned dogs and giant bugs when you slide past them while attacking.

Suggestions: The clothing needs to last for a little longer, perhaps absorbing 2-3 more hits, and the quicktime event window should be increased by at least a quarter of a second more because right now there is JUST enough time to hit the keys before the event fails. And finally some health pickups or clothing repair items would be nice.

(Also please for the love of Allah add a "press a button to skip the intro" function to the main menu whenever the game restarts upon death. I don't want to sit through your epic mlg glitchcore game title reveal for the 42nd time before I get fed up and need to bust out the Cheat Engine speedhack)

There are also bugs relating to escaping a grab where I clearly fill the bar to get up from the ground in time by mashing left and right but the enemy still manages to grab me so I need to do the quicktime event with the arrow keys regardless.

Other than that, pretty good foundation! MC is hot, animations are nice. Will keep following this.

Last edited:
Reactions: UserGnome

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
Interesting game, good art kind of generic but it's okay. I wanted to support the creators on ci-en but I think it's under maintenance since April 3rd for credits cards users, well, a shame. Keep an eye on this one.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes