Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'll give you the same advice as I have others, do what you want to do, you're the one that's going to be doing all the work. While it's great to have support, it's not worth settling for something you don't like just to please some stranger on the internet, if you do that you'll probably lose motivation a lot sooner. Nobody wants to spend months or years making something they don't like.

regardless of what kind of graphics you go for, I'll probably take a look, I played Project Sage even though I didn't like the graphics, and I'm 100% sure I'll see things I would have done differently and that's fine.

If you just need some images to go with your story, HS is fast, easy and cheap. There are other Japanese games with a "studio" add on to make images that look better, so I'd recommend you take a look at some more recent games and mess around in them to see what you can do.

Bottom line, everybody's got an opinion, even the people who don't comment. And some of them will happily offer you advice on things they don't know anything about. I try to stick to things that I have some experience with, and I will correct people that are saying thing I know from experience are wrong.

Do your own thing, some people will like it, some won't, you can't please everybody.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
Back in the day I messaged paperwork a lot (maybe too much. A lot of it reads like "the adoring fan" now.) There were a lot of discussions about bugs, spelling, beta tests, minor details on the existing game; and a LOT of me providing ideas for future events (sometimes paperwork even asked for those ideas.)

Right here I'm just going to try to pull out quotes from those messages that were relevant to the future of the game.
All quotes below are from paperwork (although not necessarily in order... or making sense without context.)
Alternating colors to make it easier to see which quotes were together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I must have missed some message thread because I remember paperwork describing the end of Act 1, but didn't see it in the notes above.

Basically, as I recall it went something like this (and maybe this is entirely my imagination?):
Throughout the entire game - Acts 1, 2, and 3 - Amy's actions are pretty much the result of her decisions or the player's choices. The only exception would be the end of Act 1 - which we were getting very close to reaching. Somewhere around release 0.21... or maybe it was Day 21.
Amy gets abducted and knocked unconscious. She wakes up hours later in a hotel room. The abductor says some confusing things, before another character shows up surprisingly and kills the abductor. One of these guys - and i forget which one - is the guy who murdered the subway thugs that were stalking Amy. We don't see either of their faces here, but Amy stares at the face of her rescuer. She recognizes the person and can't believe her eyes.
Allies of Amy (pretty sure Grandpa George and Matt were involved, not sure about Chris or the 3 homeless guys) break the door to the hotel room. This distracts Amy and by the time she looks back her rescuer has inexplicably disappeared.

As for Act 2 and 3, they would have been done in Daz3D. The event at the end of Act 1 would be related to Time Travel with Amy's rescuer being a MUCH older person of someone she already knows. Act 2 would have more of a balanced approach converting Amy's friends/allies into a team that helps her leading to Act 3 being focused full-time on Time Travel.
Time travel as part of the story I would also never expected the story to develop. Because someone once wrote in a very old post "SAGE" stands for "Secret Agent Genetically Enhanced", I would have expected Amy to be genetically altered and Granpa George is a secret agent who is now supposed to activate Amy for use as a love trap agent (there are already scenes for that story in the game). That would also explain her cum addiction. Because she has been genetically altered, she needs cum.
But time travel would be too absurd as the story to go if you look at the scenes so far. That definitely wouldn't fit with the story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
I would also like to contribute to this discussion, for me this game is definitely one of the best games here. Well, graphically it is definitely not the best game, there are others here that are significantly better. But the story and the character Amy are awesome and definitely unique. And I also mean that in terms of the visual aspect. I think it's brilliant that Amy isn't the typical beauty that appears in all the games here. Amy is beautiful in a different and not typical way.
I've been working on improving the story and merging all the Amy stories into one great game for a while now. L7Bear's sharing of Photoshoot 3.0 is a very good contribution (again: thank you for that).
And in case no one has noticed, Photoshoot 3.0 and 2.5 are two completely different stories, but parts of them can be combined to one story brilliantly (If you choose the right scenes from 2.5... because the romantic story in 3.0 is just better as the curruption story in 2.5, in my opinion. That's how I put the stories together for my personal Photoshoot version).

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Jun 7, 2017
The side content story seems to be an alternate timeline ? where the MC works as a photographer. There are a lot of bugs in this and i am pretty sure its a straight kinetic novel that the dev was working on in between the updates either way if u want some more of the content from the dev i think this is it unless someone else finds it Just remember that it maybe unfinished and as i said buggy as hell. Huge thanks to L7Bear for finding this.
Just 2 bugs that are easy to fix:

1. Use unren to decrypt the RPAs
2. Edit game/gui.rpy; look for "define gui.game_menu_background" (should be line 89) and change "images/act1/cime1 60a.webp" to "images/act3/cime1 60a.webp"
3. Rename game/images/secbathroom 645.webp to something else, the image is corrupted; copy game/images/secbathroom 644.webp to game/images/secbathroom 645.webp

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
BTW. Since it is probably so long that it doesn't matter anymore...

Did anyone ever upload the "PhotoshootPt3-3.0-pc" game?

Not sure if I should even have this, or if I should share, but what the hell, right?

Let's see if I still remember how to MEGA:
Mega
is it normal when pressing menu,it crashes and can't save?is this bug?

• Thinking Face

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Probably a bug? I don't think I've run into that issue.
There's no one around anymore to fix bugs, so hopefully you can just work around it.
yeah sorry man,i've seen a fix here a while ago and it worked.anyway thanks for the photoshoot you uploaded,it's awesome.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes