3.00 star(s) 34 Votes

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
You can force it to start by entering SugarCube.Engine.play("Intro") into the console.
Thank you for your time and I appreciate you informing me of the bypass. Unfortunately after so many attempts I got frustrated by the whole process I deleted it from my system.

rjames112

Nov 30, 2019
Couldn't find the code so I just did this to the code

window.hashStr = function(txt) {

if (txt === "xd") {
return -1052607321; // You can specify any hash value you want here
}

// Otherwise, compute the hash value as before
var hash = 0, i, chr;
if (txt.length === 0) return hash;
for (i = 0; i < txt.length; i++) {
chr = txt.charCodeAt(i);
hash = ((hash << 5) - hash) + chr;
hash |= 0; // Convert to 32bit integer
}
return hash;
};

the hash string for the dlc is 1846033802
so set that instead of the first hash string, that was for the base game.
Where are you implementing this F12 and then console?

Jay2000

May 11, 2023
Here you go everyone, I made a version that works for the people having trouble playing (no code needed).
P.S. No images, just the .html

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
i dont know. is it really worth playing a game where the author does not even bother to make sure the game can be started?

exeit0

Nov 3, 2018
Where are you implementing this F12 and then console?
You have to edit the HTML file, you can open it in any text editor and CTRL+F to find that function and edit it.
Console doesn't edit the actual HTML file, be sure to save the file as well before running it and refresh it.

Excanda

Jul 20, 2018
Just a question, but can you enter the town with your brother/room mate? I entered town and he wasn't there anymore while I left with him.

Excanda

Jul 20, 2018
in the dlc version the pregnancy doesn't work right yet. It keeps switching and saying you are only 1 day pregnant. I mean it says one day pregnant with father the father and then after sex with brother it says one day brother father.

rjames112

Nov 30, 2019
You have to edit the HTML file, you can open it in any text editor and CTRL+F to find that function and edit it.
Console doesn't edit the actual HTML file, be sure to save the file as well before running it and refresh it.
Sorry was this for the DLC or the Male Protag?

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes