Collection Unity Project Physalis Game Collection [2023-11-24] [Project Physalis, NowaJoestar]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Wednesday Wicked and Wet
v1.0
+art is truly fantastic
+music is good too

-long minigame
-there is an input problem (I am using windows 10 pc) where I need to use both mouse and keyboard, sending left click on one and right click on the other, in order for it to successfully register the instances where the spiders come down both sides at the same time
-every time you click play you start from the very beginning. cannot pick a spot. This has poor anti synergy with several followup issues. as each time you have to restart all the way from the beginning.
-massage section have a skip button. it is a trap. do not press it. you have between 1 to 5 lives in the rhythm minigame and the number depends on your performance in the massage section. if you skip the massage you will have 1 heart.
-several traps on the rhythm minigame. music stops, screen looks like it was cleared. then suddenly another spider comes forth to trip you up.
-last animation fails to unlock in the gallery when seen

For the massage section, the instruction was rather poor. there are 3 spots. tits, ass, pussy. every heart will have a random order for those 3. if you get the wrong one your progress for that heart is reset. So you click on the 3 until you find the right one which loads the bar until one segment is full and she starts having ??? on head (there will be a ding too). then guess one of the remaining 2 spots. if you guessed wrong, it resets progress but you now know the path for that heart. when you get to 5 hearts you win early even if there is time left.

gallery works but is a bit awkward. because the transitions and the animations are in separate sub menus. so you cannot cleanly transition from
> molest her tits
> fuck her
> creampie
those are each in a different sub category of the gallery.

Last edited:

FlaKe42

Oct 6, 2018
Wednesday Wicked and Wet 1.0 (Gallery Unlock Mod)

Dir: \Wednesday Wicked and Wet_Data\Managed
Pixeldrain

Wednesday Wicked and Wet 1.0 (Ez Fap Mod)
  1. Gallery Unlock
  2. Press Space to Skip rhythm game
  3. Never Miss in rhythm game
  4. More Hit range in rhythm game

Dir: \Wednesday Wicked and Wet_Data\Managed
Pixeldrain
With the .dll put in the written direction, sadly the game crashes after the "Project Physalis" logo..

Reactions: Smithe

Mangoneko

Jan 20, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this? i opened up the game and my borderless gaming app caused it to open up bigger than what its normally supposed to be like. I tried redownloading the game and restarting but no go.

Booblador

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this? i opened up the game and my borderless gaming app caused it to open up bigger than what its normally supposed to be like. I tried redownloading the game and restarting but no go.
have you tried to disable the borderless gaming app thing? or try going fullscreen, fullscreen usually solves this kind of issues

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
where did you dl this from ?

Mangoneko

Jan 20, 2021
have you tried to disable the borderless gaming app thing? or try going fullscreen, fullscreen usually solves this kind of issues
Yeah i tried disabling it in borderless gaming and tried full screen. makes it worse. its fine i just got the android version.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes