• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
You mean it deletes the previous existing scenes ? Haven't looked at it yet, will not do it before next week, but if that is the case, thank you for the tip (though a bit surprising), it would mean the next update of the incest patch could be even more complex than what I already expected.
Did anything ever come from this? I didn't see anything mentioned in your updated post for the patch, so would I be correct in assuming that this didn't end up being the case?

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
As explained in the news and preview shared on Patreon and SubscribeStar, the two coming update (so April and May) will be merged together.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Did anything ever come from this? I didn't see anything mentioned in your updated post for the patch, so would I be correct in assuming that this didn't end up being the case?
Yes, I even asked Zorlun himself. There was no deletion of any scene, it was a misunderstanding by the person who reported it, or a problem of expression. Actually, if you look in the thread, the next update is going to be delayed but roughly double (when delaying, Zorlun does make a bigger update), which will include, for those in the "Marc area", something in the line of what some people (including myself, I admit :p :)) had suggested long time ago, about Myriam, Marc, and Marc's sport team

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just a quick question for the guys who are up to date: does myriam finally has sex with the hobo or some similar nasty old man? are there new "dream" sequences with aliens n stuff? didn't play the game since last late summer. too many updates which weren't to my taste even i like myriam and respect the creators work

john984

Jun 6, 2020
just a quick question for the guys who are up to date: does myriam finally has sex with the hobo or some similar nasty old man? are there new "dream" sequences with aliens n stuff? didn't play the game since last late summer. too many updates which weren't to my taste even i like myriam and respect the creators work
For the dreams I think we only got an angel (it's the ex-husband) and for old mans we got a scene with the judge and neighbour

Reactions: Pogo123

GeorgBrandt

Feb 23, 2020
When I think about the fact that you were apparently on the verge of quitting in the meantime, I am all the more excited about what you have created for us here again. Really cool! THANKS A LOT!

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
Could you guys suggest me similar games to this? This is one of my favorites by far...
Particularly games that focus on the cheating/NTR(or corruption), forced, incest or beasty tags would be fantastic. Ugly bastard is good too.

Oop, I discovered the search feature... that said, the more the merrier

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
For the dreams I think we only got an angel (it's the ex-husband) and for old mans we got a scene with the judge and neighbour
neighbour is the one where she got shot? cause that was shocking on one hand on the other underwhelming cause i hoped for a sub/dom scene with the neighbours dad
angel sounds great ex-husband not that much
judge sounds the most promising so far, thanks for the info!
hoped for more after about 5-6 months of not playing but my expectations where low anyway in that regard.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes