• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [3.07a] Gallery MOD v1.014[GB]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Some people have reported the MOD is missing some patched content as well as some regular content. There are three sections of the MOD, 1 - Original Content, 2 - Patched Content and 3 - Replay Content. Please check the Original Content tab to confirm it's not located there.

As far as regular content that I missed, I am not going to bother loading teasing scenes unless they are significant or things like the adolescent bukkake scene while she is sleeping outside.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
FYI... I am no longer going to support this MOD and I am ending my Patreon support for the dev as well.

There is someone else doing a gallery MOD as part of their multi-mod so you would still have a gallery. To be honest, while I love Myriam and the game, I have been increasingly uncomfortable with some of the content over the last couple of updates. If I was just playing the game, I could just skip it but as the modder, I have to work through every scene.

I have reached out to the dev to talk about my concerns, but it is clear the game is not going to change and that is totally their choice and I respect them completely, just like I completely respect anyone who is comfortable with the content. For those that continue to love and support Myriam, I hope you can also respect my position as well.

If someone is interested in taking over the MOD, help yourself. I do not make any money off of this at all so it is just a labor of love. If you can monetize it, knock yourself out. All the information is in the "extras" folder as well as the "thumbnails" folder in "images". This was my very first MOD, so some of the early coding was a bit clumsy, but it is easy enough to sort out. I would be glad to help anyone who wants to take it on. Please PM me with any questions.

Finally, I do not wish to talk about my concerns about the game in this thread. If you are really interested in what I am uncomfortable with, please send me a PM.

Thanks for your support!

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
:unsure: I wonder what made you feel uncomfortable all of the sudden because it was pretty clear where this VN will go. Just curious.
While there was one particular scene that pushed me over the edge, it had been building up over time and I have been thinking about stopping this for a while. I just felt like I had started something and didn't want to let people down. Once I realized there was another gallery available, I decided to stop.

Reactions: GGGanon

Lantern0331

Jul 9, 2021
While there was one particular scene that pushed me over the edge, it had been building up over time and I have been thinking about stopping this for a while. I just felt like I had started something and didn't want to let people down. Once I realized there was another gallery available, I decided to stop.
What scene was it? I know we all have truly appreciated your work!