VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
It would be much easier if we knew where we could download step-by-step manuals for the game, but we don't (((

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just found this game
I'm going to try it
I saw some preview pics of a hot short haired redhead she looks awesome

Edit - I'm playing it right now and I have to say Kristina is so awesome
I don't even want any other girl
I think I'm in love

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
the only actual sex so far is between Ashley and the jackass/gym teacher and Yuri? nothing w/ the MC other than teasing and blowjobs?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Can you help me with an image where the book that needs to be found is located in the library? How annoying are these mini-games of looking for a needle in a haystack?

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Thanks . Bozinsky ;)
Thanks to you! You are the first and, so far, the only one who caught the reference to the Riptide show.
Me and RoBoz are crying right now. It's a rollercoaster of emotions!

PS: Maybe our age is showing. *cof* Robert Crumb *cof*

Last edited:

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks to you! You are the first and, so far, the only one who caught the reference to the Riptide show.
Me and RoBoz are crying right now. It's a rollercoaster of emotions!

PS: Maybe our age is showing. *cof* Robert Crumb *cof*
yes I understand what you mean, getting old suck :(
but Riptide was a great series!

Reactions: MurrayMods

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No one is having sex with Christina! It's a nightmare that MC had. Christina is a virgin...

P.s And such questions are better to be asked through "Spoiler."
If I don't like dreams with sex scenes, if these are about other guys fucking the LIs, then I start to hate them.

Kristina seemed to be the only LI I might be interested in, but after reading quite a few comments, it's possible not even her.

Jan 23, 2018
What's up with the sex scenes? The dialogue clearly implies MC got a blowjob but the scene only show him getting a hand job, is it supposed to be like that or is it because I downloaded the compressed version?

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
People, where is it possible to download this game with a mod that shows the correct options as in this picture? The link on this page is not rated for the android version, I would say that it is not useful, and the question is what should be done so that MS would fuck Krisdina? I finished the game before this version but MS didn’t fuck Krisdina no matter what I did.. does anyone know why? and where to download this game with mods for WT?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes