VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
I like this game.

I would love a few nice extra questions/options, even if they are just text. Where Yuri ask Kristina, instead of MC saying no. Same with Diana and Cam, ask Kristina and let her say yes or no. I see future tags threesome's and such, so why not, it could still be planned.

Only dissapointment is the sex scene with Diana without Kristina, even if she was just watching or so. Hell even a sex scene with Kristina would be worth the wait....

Lets see what the future brings...

I walkthrough mod would be nice too, I'm going through the images, and I saw I missed quite a few, even some blowjobs and a kick in the groin...

Reactions: Looper9 and MikeOG

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
If we're talking about a hit from Lucas, he's a goalkeeper. Goalkeepers typically have strong arms.
I played about 4 years right rear defender and then 2 years goalkeeper, I can confirm that fin is right on that, although I never played mini football those goals are for babies to small for my taste and to easy to stop any balls, if Lucas want to be a real goallie he should try the a real Goal.

Edit: Must say though the goal for mini football in game looked smaller then the ones i seen in real, but they are still smaller then the real big goals.

Last edited:

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone can share a save game or mod to Unlock the gallery? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
The ui during the free roam moments are tedious and annoying to navigate, there's no hints beyond some very rudimentary ones if you click the wrong thing. It's enough to make most quit without finishing, its a shame it's not a bad concept just the ui is kinda sh--.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I like the blonde but it seems she's friend zoned me.
Well it not an Harem game, and MC and Kristina are kinda a wholesome package, from what I played so far, you can fool around with other girls, but if you want the best chance with K. it is best not to overdo with other girls and surely not go for girls she in between lines forbid you to be with, like Sarah, Ashley, K. probably will never accept, Amy seems acceptable, Yuri is Les., Diane is maybe acceptable with the kiss on cheek and stream, but not sure when go further. I so far done now only the pure Kristina path and it feels so far the best possible outcome.

Reactions: billclinton99

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Diane's phone during the photoshoot, I got K distract them, found the watercooler and made a wet spot in front but then I'm clueless in what to do.

Edit: solved it, seemed one option kept not appearing at first but now i got it.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
Okay game, I like the relationship between K and MC just needs a walkthrough so you can know what choices to avoid.
A little too much "watching others fuck" when I'm here for the MC, not other guys.
Yeh, I want to know what are the consequences of getting a blowjob or not. And why can't I choose to not sleep with Sarah, but not with the Diana. After which she says she doesn't want to be my GF. That scene was totally unrealistic, why at once when he sleeps every night with K, at once he has sex with D, even when K knows about it. Without any buildup, maybe I missed the line '1 year later' or so. It looked with all that makeup that a few years passed. And what was the use of the story K having had sex before at 14, when she is still a virgin...

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
ProjectMnemosyne-0.14.2

Added the option to disable mini-games:

• The feature is available in the game settings.
  • You don't need to start a new game.
  • You can revert to the default settings at any time.

Note: For those who don't start a new game, you can activate this setting only after loading the desired save

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Yeh, I want to know what are the consequences of getting a blowjob or not. And why can't I choose to not sleep with Sarah, but not with the Diana. After which she says she doesn't want to be my GF. That scene was totally unrealistic, why at once when he sleeps every night with K, at once he has sex with D, even when K knows about it. Without any buildup, maybe I missed the line '1 year later' or so. It looked with all that makeup that a few years passed. And what was the use of the story K having had sex before at 14, when she is still a virgin...
Kristina has never been against your sex with other girls and has always encouraged it. Why she is not against it will be explained further in the plot. Kristina hasn't had sex; she had an unfortunate experience that she's ashamed of.

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
But people where can I download this game with mods to step-by-step instructions for android versions?

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Kristina has never been against your sex with other girls and has always encouraged it. Why she is not against it will be explained further in the plot. Kristina hasn't had sex; she had an unfortunate experience that she's ashamed of.
Any chance that you add an in game walkthrough? Congrats for the game looking great

Kaderu

May 17, 2018
I get that it's a romance game with one main girl and no matter what you choose and what happens in game mc will be with this girl, but damn it's sad when I'm least interested in main girl and want to get rid of her to get with other girls.
I didn't know this at the beginning so I kinda tried to choose "bad" options with her, but still at every opportunity she just throws herself on mc. I'm going to stick with this to the end of version and maybe try second play how devs intended, but still it's sometimes really irritating.

Reactions: billclinton99
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes