Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019

Bruchacannon

Nov 14, 2023
Alket, any plans to bring other developers onto the project to speed up the project? Not sure if the funding is there yet and I don't know if anyone has just volunteered to help with development

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Alket, any plans to bring other developers onto the project to speed up the project? Not sure if the funding is there yet and I don't know if anyone has just volunteered to help with development
Here:

[...]
It's a question of budged, right now he can't afford to split the revenue he has, there is no way around it, he doesn't make enough money to hire people on the team, it's not something he doesn't want to do, he simply cannot; Nevertheless he can make some investments on the project, for example he finally managed to get a used mocap suit to speed up the animation crafting, but that's a one time shot that somewhat retains it's value if he eventually needs to sell it...

There have been people who have volunteered in the past, but he's extremely (like borderline paranoia) skeptic regarding people who offer help without asking anything in return. He doesn't want to own people anything, much less favors: he wants to, rightfully as it should, be in control of his project, he want's to avoid getting someone in that could "steer" his vision because of an IOU.

[...]

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Could anyone please held let me know what/where all the H scenes are? Just trying to catalogue all the H scenes properly so I can get an idea of what content is in the game... afaik from searching the thread there's:

Phase 2

- 5 procedural scenes from dying to zombies (missionary, standing doggy against crate, standing doggy bent over crate, doggy on all fours, and blowjob)

Phase 1

- Not sure if this had any unique scenes that aren't in Phase 2?

Section 7

- Is it a different game? A prequel?

Sidescroller

- Different game with its own scenes

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Could anyone please held let me know what/where all the H scenes are? Just trying to catalogue all the H scenes properly so I can get an idea of what content is in the game... afaik from searching the thread there's:

Phase 2

- 5 procedural scenes from dying to zombies (so far I've found missionary, standing doggy, and blowjob)

Phase 1

Sidescroller

- Different game with its own scenes
So to answer your question as one of the testers, throughout the course of the game development (I don't know where the 'phases' thing came from off the top of my head) there have been 5 types of scene as far as I am aware
- Blowjob
- Missionary
- Standing doggy
- Kneeling/regular doggy
- bent over an item (kinda like standing doggy)
I don't think these have all been in the game at the same time, mind, so you'll only have some of them in a given version.

There are two other games:

His first game, Section 7 / Project Unknown, had (IIRC) 5 or 6 animations (2 'defeat' ones (Missionary and doggy), Standing doggy/standing sex, doggy against a wall, bent over an table/object, missionary(ish) on a table, blowjob). A really early version of the game had a slightly different scenes, with regular doggy style, bent over a table, and missionary(ish), and funnily enough I think the only way to get those 3 is through Rule34 (under the name of Section_Seven) unless someone has the original test build.

The Sidescroller, Project Elimination, which is still up on this site, has quite a few more animations (at least 17), a bit simpler than the other games but hey that's the tradeoff.
I'll list by enemy instead of position because most of them are quite different
- Regular walker/zombie - 9 animations
- Fat Walker - 4 (IIRC)
- Mutated bug - 0 (It's listed but has no anims implemented)
- Boss (rat king or something? Basically a huge walker made of other walkers) - 4 or 5 (again IIRC)

Hope that helps!

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So to answer your question as one of the testers, throughout the course of the game development (I don't know where the 'phases' thing came from off the top of my head) there have been 5 types of scene as far as I am aware
- Blowjob
- Missionary
- Standing doggy
- Kneeling/regular doggy
- bent over an item (kinda like standing doggy)
I don't think these have all been in the game at the same time, mind, so you'll only have some of them in a given version.

His first game, Section 7 / Project Unknown, had (IIRC) 5 or 6 animations (2 'defeat' ones (Missionary and doggy), Standing doggy/standing sex, doggy against a wall, bent over an table/object, missionary(ish) on a table, blowjob). A really early version of the game had a slightly different scenes, with regular doggy style, bent over a table, and missionary(ish), and funnily enough I think the only way to get those 3 is through Rule34 (under the name of Section_Seven) unless someone has the original test build.

The Sidescroller, Project Elimination, which is still up on this site, has quite a few more animations (at least 17), a bit simpler than the other games but hey that's the tradeoff.
I'll list by enemy instead of position because most of them are quite different
- Regular walker/zombie - 9 animations
- Fat Walker - 4 (IIRC)
- Mutated bug - 0 (It's listed but has no anims implemented)
- Boss (rat king or something? Basically a huge walker made of other walkers) - 4 or 5 (again IIRC)

Hope that helps!
Awesome, thanks so much for the detailed answer!

Do you know by any chance if the struggle/break free animation (from pic 3 in this thread) is from Phase 1, and removed from Phase 2? I've found all 5 H anims but can't get a struggle to trigger

Downstroy

May 20, 2023

Hello there.
How do you trigger the blowjob? I'm a fan of Project unknown, but haven't seen this position in the game.

Feb 11, 2020
Hello there.
How do you trigger the blowjob? I'm a fan of Project unknown, but haven't seen this position in the game.
I might be wrong, it's been a long time since I played that one.
In fact, I'm probably wrong. I may have gotten mixed up with the newest game, or maybe it was discussed among the testers, but I don't think there was a version with the BJ in.
Sorry :/

Awesome, thanks so much for the detailed answer!

Do you know by any chance if the struggle/break free animation (from pic 3 in this thread) is from Phase 1, and removed from Phase 2? I've found all 5 H anims but can't get a struggle to trigger
No worries, I'm happy to help!

I'm not entirely sure why you're not getting the struggle animations, they should be triggering every time you're grabbed and putting you into a button-mash to escape. There should only be 1 struggle animation in the publicly available stuff (including F95), the one before Matto got his mocap equipment, where the mutant wrestles with her, gets her down, and slams her head into the ground. The newer one where the mutant throttles her and infects her with a parasite worm hasn't been present outside the testing builds yet, unless I've really goofed up (there's a reason Alket does most of the community stuff)

The only things I could think is that either you're only being grabbed while at low health (if you're fairly low health it will instantly grab you and skip the struggle), you've got a bugged game (unlikely that it's a bug nobody else has had, but not impossible), or (very unlikely) you've got a build where the struggle was removed for the build and it goes straight to the sex. I don't think there ever was a build like that, since the struggle mechanic has been in the game for a while and the most recent public/f95 build I played has it, but I won't rule out the possibility because I've not played EVERY build (I missed a fair while for IRL reasons) and so I can't say if it was temporarily removed during one build.

Anyway, it's not much of an answer (despite all the text) but I hope it helps.

scoopypoopy2024

Mar 9, 2024
Are there any game developers in this community that can continue or start over again the "section 7 project unknown"? or just make new things in the sandbox version? pls :(

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Are there any game developers in this community that can continue or start over again the "section 7 project unknown"? or just make new things in the sandbox version? pls :(
This game is the evolution of that game, in case it wasn't obvious already...

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes