Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
mlv_Project EVA Banner.jpg

Overview:
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a banging sex doll? No?! Now you should! We're happy to present you our new mod called Project EVA - Android Sex Doll for the game LifePlay, the first mod created by the pervert character designer Medievalover and from the lazy ass of a former room designer Vima. Join Lust-Corp Industries now and become one of our banging Androi... ehm we mean... become a futuristic sex doll today!
With around 1,700 lines of code with immersive sex scenes, custom characters, custom locations, new stats, new consumables and much more (more on the "boring features" below... which nobody reads anyway).​

Updated: 2021-07-18
Game/Creator: LifePlay / Vinfamy
Modders: Medievalover & Vima
Mod Version: v0.15
Game Version: v4.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

*IMPORTANT*
Note: To update this mod with the new releases, please delete the old version before moving the updated folder! (Don't move the new folder over the older one).

Download:

This mod was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. If you want us to expand this mod and keep working on more, please give us your feedback, report any bugs and drop a heart or thumbs to show your support!

Last but not least, thank you Vinfamy, for making this incredible game! Please, if you can, support the dev!

Screenshot_273.png Lab_1.jpg Lab_2.jpg Androids.jpg Upgrade_1.jpg Screenshot_286.png Screenshot_285.png Screenshot_276.png Screenshot_278.png Screenshot_279.png Screenshot_280.png Screenshot_282.png Screenshot_287.png Screenshot_288.png Screenshot_289.png Screenshot_291.png Screenshot_290.png Screenshot_293.png Screenshot_294.png Screenshot_296.png Screenshot_295.png Screenshot_298.png Screenshot_297.png Upgrade_1.jpg

Last edited:

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Neat concept, definitely looking forward to the idea being expanded upon! Would be a big undertaking, yes, but an idea would be to expand existing events for people to react to the fact that they are interacting with an android: friends, family, strangers, molesters, doctors, etc... Get sold to an owner who takes care of you, uses you like the sex object you now are, sends you out/whores you out to make money and help repay the cost of getting you. Some jobs giving you preferrential treatment cause a robot can work better than a person... so many ideas.

Reactions: Vima

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Presenting a preset I made to go with this mod: The Zoe LoveDoll Mark 6.9!
Zoe_LoveDoll_Banner.jpg

Zoe 6.9 is a highly stylized character preset with more details on the skin (borrowed from Pixeluna's Venus500 for Genesis 8, available on DAZ3D) and some roboty nipples. Don't want teh nipples? You monster. But I got you covered. The file comes with a "NoNips" version of the torso texture as well. Best of all, the preset does NOT suffer from the normal crotch mutilation that happens with a large amount of morphs applied, so no need to fiddle with the vaginal deform fix in edit appearance!

Known Issues: Due to the general nature of clothing in the game, some clipping will occur. I recommend setting "show underclothes under clothes" in settings and using the "Flounce Bikini Top" as the underclothing to give you a cute ruffle top! OR, you could go to "Edit appearance" and choose "Detailed Morphs" and then in the "Sexy Bits" category, reduce the FBM's for Nipples Large and Nipple Diameter and Breast Diameter. One or two clothing bits also clip on the hips, This can be minimized in "Sexy Bits" by reducing Hip Bone Crest.

Installation: Download and extract the jpg's and the character preset to your Lifeplay\Content\Modules folder and apply the preset in game.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Is there much content with non-played androids? I see there's an option in one of the screenshots to turn your "companion" into an android but the mod description makes it seem like it's mostly focused on playing as one.
At the moment, it's focused on you playing as one. We'll expand that in the future depending on the feedback we get and some game limitations! :)

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Neat concept, definitely looking forward to the idea being expanded upon! Would be a big undertaking, yes, but an idea would be to expand existing events for people to react to the fact that they are interacting with an android: friends, family, strangers, molesters, doctors, etc... Get sold to an owner who takes care of you, uses you like the sex object you now are, sends you out/whores you out to make money and help repay the cost of getting you. Some jobs giving you preferrential treatment cause a robot can work better than a person... so many ideas.
We would love to do it this way, but unfortunately we would have to rewrite almost all scenes in the game.
Which can lead to incompatibility with the game and/or other mods.
That's why I say now carefully, that we probably will not go quite so far.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Is there much content with non-played androids? I see there's an option in one of the screenshots to turn your "companion" into an android but the mod description makes it seem like it's mostly focused on playing as one.
I've been working on some mods to supplement this Mod cause I love the idea. I'm currently in testing the rewrites I've done. Most of the work done already has been expanding on what has already been created by adding more 'story' presentation to the scenes that already exist as some of the tongue-in-cheek jokes inserted in make it seem that Medievalover and Vima would want this.

One of the rewrites I have done introduces a lil action for a non-android player tho. It's based on a completely random factor already in about half the scenes that already exist and features my own android, Zoe.

Reactions: JLA_Moe and Vima

tom54321

May 6, 2020
So playing as robot you don't actually get an owner? Just basically a character skin and the lab checks?

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
The activate sexdoll module is grayed out for me, is there something I am missing or have to do to unlock it?

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
The activate sexdoll module is grayed out for me, is there something I am missing or have to do to unlock it?
Have you used the "Lust-corp Industries Network" action before?

Edit: Sorry, I have checked the file and you need an companion for the action :)

Last edited:

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Have you used the "Lust-corp Industries Network" action before?

Edit: Sorry, I have checked the file and you need an companion for the action :)
Thanks for the reply :) (y)
Though I was kinda hoping you could play a sexdoll in nightclubs and bar's or hell even in a public toilet :rolleyes:

xsamp

Oct 14, 2020
Great mod i must say! Still havent figured out how to activation of sleep module works(not 100% if its part of this mod). Also as a modder can you help out with the contact list character tags i could add mid game? i didnt get answers from the main game thread. :) thanks for the mod!

Reactions: Vima

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
The "Activate Sleep Mode" action belongs to the mod.

Still havent figured out how to activation of sleep module works
If you mean that the action is not usable, then the "Core Integrity / Device system condition" has sunk too low. :unsure:
Then you should use the "Android Support" action to fix the situation.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the "Character Tags" in the "Contact List", I've never dealt with that. :(

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
About "core integrity", I feel like it's decreasing a way too fast. You (as android) can completely fall apart in 2-3 days or spend entire fortune for spares (and a lot of menu clicking).
Overall, a nice idea to make a mod.