Mod Ren'Py Project Atmosphere Mod[Replay][Duke Knox]

Did you like ui of the file slots (save n load) page?

• Yeah!

• It's Okay!

• No! I prefer the default.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023

Overview:
(Knox Enhanced Replay Mod for Project Atmosphere)

Updated: 2024-03-13
Game/Creator: project ATMOSPHERE / Dr MAD -
Modder: Duke Knox (aka Zen)
Mod Version: Universal
Compatible Game Versions: all Versions
Language: English

Features:
  1. Replay Gallery(Standalone)
  2. Renewed(Enhanced) save system
  3. New file slots ui
  4. standalone walkthrough feature(core) implemented(just need to remap the walkthrough)
  5. Save Renaming(default mode inactive, open console and type (persistent.zen_name_save = True) to enable the feature), Save Deletion etc
  6. automatic gallery scene identification
Installation:
Extract the archive Zen_Mod(Project Atmosphere)(Universal Patch).zip and merge modded game folder with original game folder.
Change-Log:
//2024-03-13//
  • Added 6 new scenes to replay episodes 2 & 3
  • Added a textbutton to toggle slot theme(If you don't like the modded theme just toggle it to default)
//2024-03-12//
1st Release after previous mod
Download: (Recommended) - - -
Debugger Screen(Overlay)
"If you're vibing with this mod, throw this thread a high-five or smash that reaction icon! Otherwise, I might just switch gears and perfect my karaoke skills instead of updating a mod that's as popular as a one-legged cat in a sandstorm!"

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
What is standalone walkthrough logic?
is it mean in-game WT?
Yeah! (It detects your last choices and number of choices made so far, automated choice menu, recommended choice etc) I have implemented the core(mechanism).
Now I just have to remap the choices.(It'll take some time bcoz I'm not proficient with Russian language)

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
"Replay -> Episode 1 -> Amy Fingering" is unplayable! Cloud you check it?
I think you have used old mod. Hover over thumbnail and check if it is still gray(black n white) or not. Bcoz in new version of the mod this is one of the feature to identify non playable scenes.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
we have 3 SPA scenes with Susan, but u missed her 3 club scenes on dominant path
Zrzut ekranu (194).png