VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project Aego [v0.2.10] [Flickerburst]

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
@Lucifer84 your almost unreadable comments are being deleted because for some reason you came in thread that was clearly marked gay and called it shyt (supposed to be a "I" there). If you don't like it we don't need to know bud. And then you made it political, so just stop man.

And look if you don't like the content just leave, that goes for everyone commenting against it.
i mean out of the 8 or so replies i got back that was deleted noone had a problem with being able to read my sentences , just you , im guessing you need to get your eyes checked or do i have to learn perfect queens english for you to be able to read it ?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
i mean out of the 8 or so replies i got back that was deleted noone had a problem with being able to read my sentences , just you , im guessing you need to get your eyes checked or do i have to learn perfect queens english for you to be able to read it ?
Hello Lucifer84,

You seem to be kind of worked up about something, It's alright it happens to all of us. Generally though in these situations it's best to just walk away. I am sorry if any thing said here might have gotten you worked up. But that does not excuse the attacking of staff. We are all volunteers here, we work very hard to keep this place running smoothly and as civil as possible. We don't ask much from users, but we do ask that you comply with the rules that are laid out. One of the big ones being that you should follow the instructions of staff.

You can review the rules here:

Honestly Lucifer84 my best advice to you is just walk away and collect yourself.

Thanks and happy gaming!

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
alright man , no hard feelings , i just dont like being insulted like that , he didnt have to say anything about the way i spell stuff etc but its cool

Reactions: Thrownaway13

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Heterosexuality is basic and boring, also, the majority of furries are LGBT.
There are some furry games out there that offer females though.
" the majority of furries are lgbt " as they are a real population, i don't know where that comes from.

" Heterosexuality is boring " cause you chose your orientation in term of amusement. Ok let's not go that way, I don't want to argue there, and even less about that.

Reactions: Volke