• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Programmer looking for team/artists

Volokolja

Aug 13, 2017
Hey everyone.
At first I want to apologise for my english because it is not my main language.

I am programmer (my profession). Some time ago I got more free time and started to think about own games creation (no ero, 3D turn-basic strategy). Also I began to learn unity and found it cool enough. But we all know that steam already crowded with different junk. I had played ero-games before and decided to come here :)
I have 5 year work experience (not games, another programs on java, c#). But last 4-5 month I interested unity, and do not see in mostly ero-games something that I can't program myself. So, I will NOT want from other teammates help with programming part and I am not much interested in more programmers.
I downloaded DAZ and tried it few times, but I am not artist in nature. And honestly I don't have any wish to learn graphic, even half-ready.

What I want:
Mainly I am looking for artist(s) who will make 2D arts or 3D models (see below) or help with levels concept/design.
Also writer can be useful - tasks with story lines and dialogs.
Sound... I don't think that sound is SO necessary in the beginning. And we can always use simple sounds from free sources.

What i thinking:
Game process:
It is not linear story about father, daughter, her dog and their friendship. And not 5 minutes level-runner-shooter on flash too.
This game will be some kind of sandbox. Main story can be realized later through the quest system.
There are a few small locations, that will be visited by hero (LOCATIONS, not rooms in the house). Besides of the NSFW content player also should perform some additions actions, like gathering food/resources, earning money and so on. But NO hard grind - it must be ero-game.
You can watch game process in the "A Zombie's Life" - in my opinion it is a good combination of the ero and gathering system.
In the beginning freemode planned only. Story and chapters will be added after.
I have a few ideas and see 2 variants (depending on which type of artists I will find):

1. Creating of 3D game, maybe like a "Breeders Of The Nephelym" or "Wild life". You see your main hero, can control him, can travel on locations and interact simply with around world. For NSFW-content full animations are wanted, or it can represented as a separated short movie.
In that case from artists I will waiting 3D models (characters with animations (.fbx), models for environment and other decorations, maybe location's concept). From writer - text with NPC dialogs.
2. Strategy turn-based 2D game - like "Tentacles Thrive". Player is a lord. He has an interface for making decisions, control and chatting with NPC and so on. NSFW-content represented as 2D pictures with/without animations (VN-style).
Then I wait 2D arts from artists; dialogs and story intros from writer.

Engine: unity. See no reason for renpy or same due to unity can do much more. Maybe unreal but then it will be required more times for me.

Graphic: I am not much lover of DAZ, but no protest. Other words, all that you can use.

Monetization: surprisingly patreon.

All above is not hard requirements, but my own prefers. If you are interested, we can always discuss it, just let me know in the comments or private.
Also I expect that you will be 18+.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey everyone.
At first I want to apologise for my english because it is not my main language.

I am programmer (my profession). Some time ago I got more free time and started to think about own games creation (no ero, 3D turn-basic strategy). Also I began to learn unity and found it cool enough. But we all know that steam already crowded with different junk. I had played ero-games before and decided to come here :)
I have 5 year work experience (not games, another programs on java, c#). But last 4-5 month I interested unity, and do not see in mostly ero-games something that I can't program myself. So, I will NOT want from other teammates help with programming part and I am not much interested in more programmers.
I downloaded DAZ and tried it few times, but I am not artist in nature. And honestly I don't have any wish to learn graphic, even half-ready.

What I want:
Mainly I am looking for artist(s) who will make 2D arts or 3D models (see below) or help with levels concept/design.
Also writer can be useful - tasks with story lines and dialogs.
Sound... I don't think that sound is SO necessary in the beginning. And we can always use simple sounds from free sources.

What i thinking:
Game process:
It is not linear story about father, daughter, her dog and their friendship. And not 5 minutes level-runner-shooter on flash too.
This game will be some kind of sandbox. Main story can be realized later through the quest system.
There are a few small locations, that will be visited by hero (LOCATIONS, not rooms in the house). Besides of the NSFW content player also should perform some additions actions, like gathering food/resources, earning money and so on. But NO hard grind - it must be ero-game.
You can watch game process in the "A Zombie's Life" - in my opinion it is a good combination of the ero and gathering system.
In the beginning freemode planned only. Story and chapters will be added after.
I have a few ideas and see 2 variants (depending on which type of artists I will find):

1. Creating of 3D game, maybe like a "Breeders Of The Nephelym" or "Wild life". You see your main hero, can control him, can travel on locations and interact simply with around world. For NSFW-content full animations are wanted, or it can represented as a separated short movie.
In that case from artists I will waiting 3D models (characters with animations (.fbx), models for environment and other decorations, maybe location's concept). From writer - text with NPC dialogs.
2. Strategy turn-based 2D game - like "Tentacles Thrive". Player is a lord. He has an interface for making decisions, control and chatting with NPC and so on. NSFW-content represented as 2D pictures with/without animations (VN-style).
Then I wait 2D arts from artists; dialogs and story intros from writer.

Engine: unity. See no reason for renpy or same due to unity can do much more. Maybe unreal but then it will be required more times for me.

Graphic: I am not much lover of DAZ, but no protest. Other words, all that you can use.

Monetization: surprisingly patreon.

All above is not hard requirements, but my own prefers. If you are interested, we can always discuss it, just let me know in the comments or private.
Also I expect that you will be 18+.
You might want to post here: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Be sure to read the README post at the top.