[R>Writer] [S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] Share Programmer and artist looking for a writer

LilKemp

Nov 5, 2022
We're currently a ren'py programmer and 2d artist looking for a writer to collaborate with. We're open to most game types/concepts so if you're a writer with an idea, we'd love to work with you on bringing it to reality.

Employment Type:
- We plan this to be a collaborative project with a split between each member

Work commitment:
- Currently we plan this to be a one off game project, but if things go well we'd be open to more long-term projects

Preferred method of contact:
- Probably just dm on here, then we can move to discord or any other prefered method

Job Description:
- Looking for a writer who's willing work on a ren'py project from start to finish.

Xyber167

Apr 11, 2018
We're currently a ren'py programmer and 2d artist looking for a writer to collaborate with. We're open to most game types/concepts so if you're a writer with an idea, we'd love to work with you on bringing it to reality.

Employment Type:
- We plan this to be a collaborative project with a split between each member

Work commitment:
- Currently we plan this to be a one off game project, but if things go well we'd be open to more long-term projects

Preferred method of contact:
- Probably just dm on here, then we can move to discord or any other prefered method

Job Description:
- Looking for a writer who's willing work on a ren'py project from start to finish.
Heya, I'd be interested in joining as a writer if you'd have me! If you'd like to know any experiences I've had in the past or any works I've done, I could share my works through discord if needed.