Unity Professor XXX [v2024.03.16] [AngryAngelGames]

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good concept, including legion to why professor x is corrupted, some issues came up with loads unavailable at start up and if you load during a game play the layout, ie mid interaction stays in overlay! Looks very promising to how Witch trainer first started, look forward to further updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Angel1984

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Pretty good concept, including legion to why professor x is corrupted, some issues came up with loads unavailable at start up and if you load during a game play the layout, ie mid interaction stays in overlay! Looks very promising to how Witch trainer first started, look forward to further updates.
Thanks for the feedback..
Yeah we figured that if anywhere the save system would be where it goes south. Will look into it.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Hope to see evil Prof X uses his powers on X men villains instead of X women like Mystique in the future

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Definitely interested in seeing this progress, but I've seen a lot of concepts that I loved go nowhere, so we'll go with cautious optimism for now

• Red Heart
Reactions: Angel1984

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Wait a minute, professor X is crippled, How the hell this man gonna get his dick hard?
I don't want download the game (for now), but this shit intriguing me.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Wait a minute, professor X is crippled, How the hell this man gonna get his dick hard?
What? His legs don't work, doesn't mean his dick doesn't!

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
it certainly look interesting, i did however find a couple of major problems in the fact that saving and loading seem to break the game (interactive function like the call someone button don't work if you do) and the dismiss option disappearing during a conversation which essentially force you to start the game from the beginning because of the problem with the save.

Last edited:

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Don't you abandon this halfway
hopefully this game is actually seen through to the end! I like the concept, and the explanations given, so heres to a good 2024!
We have a track record of finishing our endouvers .. Plus we have fun working on that topic so not a chance :).

We've adressed the issue during gameplay :). Besides there are multiple instances where Xavier was able to walk and for example exchanged that ability for his powers , there is some wiggle room:).

it certainly look interesting, i did however a couple of major problems in the fact that saving and loading seem to break the game (interactive function like the call someone don't work if you do) and the dismiss option disappearing during a conversation which essentially force you to start the game from the beginning because of the problem with the save.
Yeah we've recieved a feedback stating so. Sorry. We're working on fixing the issue. Should be patched somewhere during the weekend. It's a good idea to follow discord or Patreon. Fix.2 will be posted there first.
F95 understandably takes some time to post Updates.

hope theres lots of mind control/mind break
There will be :).

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
The game comletely messed itself for me, from the time the tutorial came. When i first called Storm, she was speaking and there was another text over it with Xavier yelling about helping the girl and when the conversation ended Storm was still in the room but i could not do anything, just use call a person again (even though she was already in the room) and when i called her, there weere only the mind options, no talking one and when i used all of my stamina, i was stuck. Will try it again. Hope this time it will be ok.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
The game comletely messed itself for me, from the time the tutorial came. When i first called Storm, she was speaking and there was another text over it with Xavier yelling about helping the girl and when the conversation ended Storm was still in the room but i could not do anything, just use call a person again (even though she was already in the room) and when i called her, there weere only the mind options, no talking one and when i used all of my stamina, i was stuck. Will try it again. Hope this time it will be ok.
Oh.
Sorry to hear that. Was loading system used ?. It has a tendency to brake the game on this version and we're working on the issue. If not please let us know what lead to the problem.

Quick tip. Left CTRL speeds up the gameplay significantly so you can use it to replay to the point where it broke in a matter of minute or two.