[S>Programmer] Professional Software Developer looking for projects

Zachari

Formerly 'sabin6120'
Dec 8, 2017
Hello there,
I am a programmer looking for some awesome projects to contribute towards. If you're in need of someone like me perhaps you'll stay awhile and listen.
As a newer poster on this forum I feel its appropriate to give a little more background knowledge about me and my skills. I am an experienced professional software engineer and hobbyist game developer. I have been programming for over a decade and am currently in an application architecture role for a major company. Its fair to say I've built my career off my considerable ability to learn any tech related skill that is required for the job, so If you don't see a particular skill on my list below, don't be afraid to reach out. I'm more than willing to learn anything new that will help the project.
I have skills across the spectrum of software development from database development though API creation and implementation all the way to Web development. I even have a published 3d tower defense game on Steam that I built from scratch early in my programming journey. Additionally I have built web apps using AI text and image generation, as well as crypto-currency related applications

I've also participated in several game jams and made several 2D games there. I'd love to get in on the ground floor of a game and stick with the team to completion but am also more than willing to hop in on existing projects and help solve your technical challenges. I'd also love the opportunity to learn new tools such as Ren'py or Godot.

Skills:
- Software Development, Software Architecture, Cloud, Databases, Programming, Web Development

Languages:
-
C#, JavaScript, Java, Lua, Ruby and more

Tools:
-
Unity, RPGMaker VX Ace/MV, GameMaker, Github, (Some) Unreal

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Username: Zachari

Employment Type & Rates:
- Negotiable, I would accept either hourly or revenue share. I also understand that new teams might not have funding available to start and If we align on terms I might be willing to work unpaid until revenue starts flowing

Availability:
- Part time, I still have a full time job.

Work Samples:
As a new poster on this forum I cannot post links yet. However, I will Update this post when that restriction is lifted. Until then I can provide links to my Github, completed games and/or public web applications upon request.

I look forward to working with you