HTML PROBLEMS WITH HTML GAMES

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Hello, I'm having problems with HTML games, I need help!!! Most of the games I install are not showing the images. I've tried all possible browsers, but it's still the same.

Could someone help me with this?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
You need to unzip the contents of the game folder as they are on the .zip (or .rar) file. For example, if in the .zip file is:

Game.html
pics (folder)

You need to extract it as it is, if the pic folder is not at the same folder as the Game.html, it won't show the pics.

Another thing, some games will require you to drop off incognito browsing (mine does not work on incognito mode).

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Você precisa descompactar o conteúdo da pasta do jogo como está no arquivo .zip (ou .rar). Por exemplo, se no arquivo .zip estiver:

Jogo.html
fotos (pasta)

Você precisa extraí-lo como está, se a pasta pic não estiver na mesma pasta do Game.html, ele não mostrará as fotos.

Outra coisa, alguns jogos exigirão que você abandone a navegação anônima (o meu não funciona no modo de navegação anônima).
[/CITAR]

Thanks a lot bro, it really worked. The file was in zip, but it was in normal folder format, so I removed the other folder that was inside it, and it worked. Thank you!

Reactions: Rafster