• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Problem in Kristis revenge

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
hey anybody know how to go to silvie's house i am stuck here...also how the f**k do i go fullscreen? 2.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fullscreen = F4
I'm still over at petko's house to the north. Staight up from the blue roofed house where the metal fence is.
Edited.. 5 minutes later I was at Silvie's house. Just on the other side of the grate below you is a path with cobblestones. Go there and it'll take you to where silvie lives. To to the first intersection, head south, and it's the first house to the east.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Fullscreen = F4
I'm still over at petko's house to the north. Staight up from the blue roofed house where the metal fence is.
Edited.. 5 minutes later I was at Silvie's house. Just on the other side of the grate below you is a path with cobblestones. Go there and it'll take you to where silvie lives. To to the first intersection, head south, and it's the first house to the east.
would be helpful if you could get a screengrab m8(am not very gud at directions)....:p