• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hollie is hot Emily looks fine Sammie though looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket or stuck her head out the car window at high speeds.

raisuns

Jan 1, 2018
FYI, it only opens in original resolution for me on OSX. On my small screen, that makes it impossible to navigate windows or change resolution, if possible.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Why not Renpy ?
Ren'py is easier to use and easier to extract cgs on. I've also heard it's easier to develop games on too. But I am no dev so I dunno about that.
Yes Ren'py is much easier to use and develop games in behind the scenes but I personally like to work with a UI to develop games, I just find it easier on the eyes instead of stearing at code all day.

I also like to see just how far I can strech a program and get it to do something it shouldn't such as I did while developing RIC on RPGMV.

Most people will choose Ren'py because it's what everyone is used to which isn't a bad thing at all.
But there are so many developers that start of using Ren'py and fail / give up on their projectes because they find it to hard or can't get used to it etc etc, So I like to show them that they can still create a great game using other programs.

As for extracting cgs ren'py is probably the easier program to extract images on and I know a lot of people love doing so.
Because of this I made sure to release the entire image gallery for this game for each release.
Yes it's to my higher pledging supporters but that's because I feel as though I owe them more than just the project I am working on as they're pleding a lot of money to me each month and it's another way for me to say thank you to them.
I also know that several of them are from F95zone so I knew it would be posted here eventually.

I gotta say Boomatica uses dam good looking models, I have yet to see anything he's done make me go "WTF?"
Give it time, I'm sure I'll end up making a model that'll make everyone say WTF.

@Boomatica
Just wanted to give you a little support here, I hope you didn't lose too much with your decision of developing only this new game. You made an awesome work previously so I don't see why TPSR couldn't be promising =)
I'm not a huge fan of TyranoBuilder but hey, you're the dev who made RPGM looks great so let's see what you can do here !
And on a personal note, I prefer Daz3d models so... Happy to see you back on tracks :D
I've seen that you'll try to do an Android and iOS version later. Will you do a macOS one as well ?
I hope so as well... But I've seen the work Dr.Smith is doing on RIC and I'm more than happy leaving it in his hands ^^.
I just hope this new game will be just as good or even better than my old project.

A lot of people arn't a fan of Tyranobuilder but I personally believe that's because a lot of people that have played a game that has been developed using Tyranobuilder just haven't been developed correctly.
(That is not a dig at anyone)

I've played a few games that have been made using Tyranobuilder and the biggest issues I have see developers doing is not removing or lowering the "Wait" counter on each action which causes the game to hang/lag.

Now I'm not saying Tyranobuilder doesn't have issues because it does, But I've been in contact with the people developing the program for a while now and they're aware of the issues and are working hard on fixing them.
I reported a couple of bugs to them when I started this new project and they sent me a small patch for the program to fix the issues after 2 days which is fantastic customer service.
They could have just said it'll be fixed in the next update.
Anyway I'm getting off topic.

As for your request about the Mac version I've already started doing it.

Easier to cheat on lmao
Luckily I'll be adding a cheat menu into the game at some point for this ^^

Was scrolling through pages today, Turns out the only difference in INcest and NIcest are the ordering of the first two letters. We should start making some of the NIcest Games on Patreon. Just a thought . . .
R3D
You... I like you.
I can happy say this game will have elements of Nicest in it ^^

Can't respond for the other guy but as a player tyrano builder always seems sluggish and lacking feature everytime I used it.
Hi Groove,
Can you explaine a little more on which features Tyranobuilder is leacking?
I'm asking because I'd like to see what I can do about adding these missing features into my game as well as passing on some of the suggests to the Tyranobuilder developers for their next update.

can't find the old saves??
They will appear in the main game folder as a .sav file name varying depending on the game.
If you wish to use a old save from the previous version you'll need to transfer them from the old build into the new build folder.

This made my day, Thank you.

FYI, it only opens in original resolution for me on OSX. On my small screen, that makes it impossible to navigate windows or change resolution, if possible.
Hmmm... I'll look into this... Is there no button on a OSX system which you can resize windows with ?
Because with Windows you can resize the game to any resolution and it works perfectly.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Hollie's event at home... does she open the door at some point? or am I just grinding affection points for nothing? :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's actually super super easy to extract the CG from a renpy game all you need is unren or something with it built in sometimes for me it takes literally a second to do it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's actually super super easy to extract the CG from a renpy game all you need is unren or something with it built in sometimes for me it takes literally a second to do it.
I use Rpaextractor. I could give it to anyone who is interested or they can search for it in youtube and there is a link+howtovideo.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Looks like I already have that one downloaded and in my renpy tools folder that contains a bunch of different tools for different games I'll have to remember that it works with tyrannobuilder .

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Hi Groove,
Can you explaine a little more on which features Tyranobuilder is leacking?
I'm asking because I'd like to see what I can do about adding these missing features into my game as well as passing on some of the suggests to the Tyranobuilder developers for their next update.
Text speed modification, rollback and autosave among other. If I remember other I'll let you know.

But honestly the thing that usually bother me the most is just the sluggish feel I get when I play games on tyrano builder.

Another thing you might want to add is subtle information about end of content for Hollie so people don't grind for nothing waiting for scene that will not come in this version. I know it might break the immersion a bit but it's less frustrating that way.

For the rest the game show promises and I have high hope for it.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Text speed modification, rollback and autosave among other. If I remember other I'll let you know.

But honestly the thing that usually bother me the most is just the sluggish feel I get when I play games on tyrano builder.

Another thing you might want to add is subtle information about end of content for Hollie so people don't grind for nothing waiting for scene that will not come in this version. I know it might break the immersion a bit but it's less frustrating that way.

For the rest the game show promises and I have high hope for it.
Hello again Groove,
1. Text speed modification (I believe I can actually add this, I'll see if I can get it implemented for the next build)
2. Roll back (? I'm not sure what you mean by this)
3. Auto save. (The cloest thing I can add is a Quick Save / Quick Load which the player can do at any point)

As for the sluggishness I'll see what I can do to make it feel more fluid.

I've just added a "Under Construction" message to Hollie so people will know.
Thanks for the feedback.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Renpy games have a rollback option where you can go backwards and fowards in the dialogue by spinning the mouse wheel forward or backwards. It helps if you misclicked or wanted to go back and select something else.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
v0.3 doesn't have a huge amount of new content, just some added character introductions, the addition of the pool area, and that's about it... Most interactions beyond the receptionist are still under construction... Once it gets some more content I'll do a revisit review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be careful about letting the public dictate anything to do with the non-cosmetic aspects of your project... Best to stick to your guns with regards to story, story direction, character personalities, sexual content, etc... In most cases giving away too much creative control will cause more harm in the long run then good in the short run... Not that I'm saying you are doing that... It's just a slippery slope when developers decide to allow a minority of the fans to have too much control of the direction and/or creative aspects of a project...

Like choice number 1, 3, and 4 should only be an option if you already have plans in place for those anyway... If you don't, then there is no reason to ask folks if they want more of something you never planned to add more of, anyways... Stuff like that...

In any case, best of luck on further development... I look forward to seeing how this one turns out...

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017

Hi All,

I'll be making a post in a moment regarding progress on the next build etc etc.

But right now I'd like to ask everyone
"even those that are not supporting this game financially"

What you all think about " Environmental Sounds " in game.
What I mean by this is :
If you're at the beach you'll hear wave sounds.
If you're in the forest you'll hear wind/birds
If you're in the reception you'll hear the wind outside / Ticking of a clock
etc etc.
I'm trying to get an idea if I should add this to the game or not.

So please cast your vote and let me know !

-Boom

Yes

71%

No

19%

Not bothered either way.

10%

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes