4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree wholeheartedly...I like it, started this game in RPGM, got as far as I could, he "updated" [changed] the UI/etc., my saves didn't work, was upset but rinsed and repeated, again got as far as I could...
Now the whole damn game's in RenPy...
Pffffttttttt.....not going to waste anymore of my time on this one...a real shame...
There is a cheat function with plant in MC´s room so you can get back to where you were before, so no need to replay all.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

zizu34

Dec 19, 2018
New version looks nice but I think that the menus (side and header) should be visible all time.
It always best to have them (or at least an option), instead of waiting for them to roll each time.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
As long as there is a cheat function I'm more than willing to live with engine changes and the like. Too many games make such major changes and then wonder why people complain about regrinding.

Feb 24, 2017
right but this game never actually took place in space to my knowledge unless my memory has failed me i have been following this game since TSPR was the title
"Private Space" was the term Boom originally used to indicate that the residents had a personal area all to themselves or private breathing room without people outside of the community interfering with their lives. It had nothing to do with "outer space" or whatever term you want to use for not being on the planet Earth. Boom realized that the term was ultra-confusing, though, and so changed the name to "Private Community."

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@anon123123

At the moment money is pointless as there's nothing to spend it on for the girls just go talk to them. You could cheat their stats but somethings are set on a timer and only happen once you hit certain days. There is a cheat function in the MC's bedroom which pops up when you click on his flowerpot in the room.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
As long as there is a cheat function I'm more than willing to live with engine changes and the like. Too many games make such major changes and then wonder why people complain about regrinding.
If you have the old game just play it. In fact if you have the original play it. Since the content is about the same Hollie L3 E&S L2 Everybody else L1 Seems the same as it was 9 months ago.
MNS 12.jpg
Maybe we should all sleep for about 10 months so the game may get some content. This is a five Star game??????? OMG are you Kidding me?????

Reactions: Theballs

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Because you are giving them a TAG not naming them and the tag for them is MOM and SIS the hint even states the first letters are M and S.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
RARF!! Was checking to see if a "full" save would be available, saw posts about the cheat function, guess I'll download it.
Yep! That's right! I really hate regrinding a game I've already "maxed" out...
Thx to all for the posts about the cheat function

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It started out as The Private Space Resort and was in tyrano. See this .
In version 0.5.0, the engine was changed to RPG Maker and the title was changed to 'Private Community'. See this by Boomatica.
Now, in version 1.0/1.1, he only changed the engine to Ren'Py.
If I'm right, it was Personal Space Resort, not Private Space Resort ... but it doesn't matter ... just FYI

Reactions: Vegeta

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
"Private Space" was the term Boom originally used to indicate that the residents had a personal area all to themselves or private breathing room without people outside of the community interfering with their lives. It had nothing to do with "outer space" or whatever term you want to use for not being on the planet Earth. Boom realized that the term was ultra-confusing, though, and so changed the name to "Private Community."
Mutt told me it was in space but he was high on cold medicine at the time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I was prescribed steroids and a strong antibiotic for a sinus and respiratory infection. Sometimes I would get tired and would literally feel 'fuzzy'. Now, I'm not coughing as hard or as much now but after 3 weeks of this, my left side is literally on fire. So am now on anti inflammatory painkillers to help my spleen recover. Good news is, I'm no longer loopy.
But yeah you're right, it is a private resort.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
*sighs at the thought of having to restart the grind yet again after another new update* Not sure if I have the patience to do it again.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, so I just played this for the first time. After a year of development there is literally no moment at which you can see Belle that's not a story moment? How the hell when she was one of the first characters introduced?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@RoadWulf

No she wasn't one of the first characters introduced.The first one was Hollie and they worked on them the most then it was Sammie and her mother who they worked on some then I think it was the handy woman the maid and then his family or it was the maid handy woman then family can't remember. They probably wanted to get some mother sister content added before they start working on the handy woman.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes