• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash - Completed - Prisoner Breaker [FInal] [Aaron Dodo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

joetheflower

this game is a little weird. at first, i was excited to play this game based on the idea alone, you're a prison detective that is suppose to find out which 3 prisoners raped and killed the warden using domination play (ball busting, whips, electro shocks, fisting ect.) in a set time limit.

but the game it's self gets really boring and repetitive. 20 prisoners, 5 guards, and 6 mini games. 3 mini games help you investigate. you play one mini game to get credits to another mini game which allows you to question prisoners about each other and talk to guards about the warden and extending your time limit. after two or three rounds of this, a prison riot happens and you pay one of the three other mini games.

for 30 minutes this loop was fine. but i soon realized, every action takes a little bit of time off the clock, even the riots, witch cant be skipped or stopped form happening. in the end, i got a game over because i didnt have enough info about all the prisoners.

to sum up: repetitive game play, decent plot, lack luster animations, and basically unwinnable unless you get lucky