• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The nerd's storyline continues both ways, unlocking his cell, but there's no choice anymore (either dom or sub).
Sasha's content is only available as a slut, unfortunately.
There is a way to nullify the nerd sub path with the cook dom path but the feminity point stays (which is annoying).

I really hope there'll more flexibility in the future (because an exclusive dom or sub/feminization path will be boring).

And thanks for fixing the intelligence display.

Good continuation.

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
am not sure if i am doing something wrong or its the vertion , i click

A group of Latin inmates yelling at you for seeing you do something suspicious in The Cafeteria
instead of an action its black screen

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Still focusing on the feminization path. The gay images and gifs are good though since those are twinks (outside those with a woman) and not feminine guys yet. It would have been better if, thanks to them, it could have leaded to just making the MC a bottom and not a sissy only, though having another path would have needed more work (the same for the top path with different variations).

I'll be skipping some releases to see how it evolves.

Good continuation.

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
The game is really starting to improve but needs a hint system or walkthrough. I can't get any Diego content or the old librarian and guards content. I tried everything

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
The game is really starting to improve but needs a hint system or walkthrough. I can't get any Diego content or the old librarian and guards content. I tried everything
The storyline involving the old librarian, the guards, and Diego has not been developed yet. Every week, there are voting sessions to determine the content for the next patch, and based on that, the storyline is gradually improvised and expanded.

Reactions: radical686

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
MORE M/M SUB EVENTS in different timeframes and locations is the next to be developed

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes