RPGM - Completed - Prison Break Princess [Final] [Tanoshiitake]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

It's meh, but not terrible ?

1~2h of playtime. Cg are not really great, and unrelated to gameplay.

Puzzle are fine ? to bad they are inconsistent, one time you need fire on a tapestry, next time wind ? in the end you mostly click on every crate and use random element on anything that look different.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

This one is hard to rate. The idea of some princess that's obsessed with training doujins and ends up being captured and trained is.. pretty funny, not gonna lie. I could see a pretty good game out of that, corruption or otherwise.

Instead.. well we got this.

Translation: It's barely a translation. You can understand the gist, but it's mtl. You know what you're signing up for.

Gameplay: Hey, there's no generic RPGM combat at least. Instead you get infuriating puzzles. It's like those DID games where you run around hitting enter on shit til you find the next mcguffin you need to progress. Except in this case it's "Figure out which of the elements you need to push on this random piece of background". I'd rather take the bad combat over this, thanks.

H-Content: Well what is there is pretty good. It's actually pretty wasted potential because of how little there is. There's 10 scenes, but you won't even see them all in a playthrough. The first one is a given, then you have a choice between two each night, and another choice between two on the last escape day if you help the girl. Presumably if you don't help her you end up getting recaptured for the final choice and then also the bad end scene. So you'll see 4 scenes on the good end, and 6 on the bad end.

There was a lot more they coulda done with the setup, and that kinda sucks.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

hojaoscura

This is going to be a difficult assessment for me, it is a 5-star game that currently deserves 2, the issue is that the mechanics are very well worked and thought out, I found the puzzles entertaining, the images are very explicit and some very imaginative events, the problem comes when sometimes bugs occur that do not allow you to advance in the story, completely destroying any sense of progression and taking you out of the story line, surely the bugs They will be solved and it is a very good product, if you like logic puzzles I recommend it.