dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Need help currently stuck on western forest, i have the mission but when i reach the end with the yellow cat guy thing they keep denying me access even if i have the cat ear how do i enter beastland and or finish the western forest?
Might want to update the game with the patch to fix the memo descriptions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VioletLilac

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
So I'm not the biggest fan of this game developer's previous games, but this one gave me some Fumika Fantasy vibes. I like some of the similarities. It's not quite the same, it's less interesting than Fumika. So far, about two and a half hours in, Prism Fantasy seems a bit empty. So many large areas with little to do in them. I don't like this kind of dungeon design.

Alessea

May 29, 2021
I can't even get past the intro sequence due to bugs, so I'm glad someone posted a working save.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is 5 hours long.
You will be about LV20 or above when you beat it.
Go gather the 3 magic orbs then beat the final boss.
Its very formulaic, and there isn't a strong variety of scenes. In fact the vast majority of scenes involve Flora bedding a married man, followed by the wife walking in. Its funny at first, but dang, this game is vanilla it just never has any variation. Even as an RPG, its nothing special.

I recommend skipping unless you're a superfan of the dev.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
By the way, Does the Yuri content somehow avoidable? Yuri is not my kinda "appetizer", to be completely honest

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
By the way, Does the Yuri content somehow avoidable? Yuri is not my kinda "appetizer", to be completely honest
it's.. not only a main theme of the game, it's a main -mechanic- of the game. For example, one of the protagonists gets her mana back by kissing the other in combat.

Sounds like you're better off just passing this one up.

Osmosis

Sep 25, 2016
Did I mess up somehow with that forced blowjob at the end? Feels like I couldn't avoid it since it happened right after talking, but the game couldn't possibly be that tone deaf towards the pure yuri path, right?

saltthewound

May 26, 2019
Usually in these types of games doesn't keep my saves and if i quit the game, i have to restart from the beginning, any ideas? Thanks.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
delete all save and if its MV create new folder(save) and if its already there, delete save files inside folder
Minor problem ^

Common problem
If your are using pc check permission for the game to write on storage(also check if antiVirus is isolating it give game folder white list category)

phone
check permission if the app has permission to write on storage in some cases android13 and above isolate permission on app folder only

Genesis_One

Aug 25, 2022
One of the best 2D/RPGM games I've seen. Lots of monsters and graphic elements that I saw for the first time, the plot is good and the gameplay is far superior to several other RPGMs I've played. If anyone is in doubt about how to lose a battle on purpose, there is an item called Skull Mark Syrup or you can momentarily change the difficulty to lunatic.

~XKO~

May 2, 2023
Could use a hint on the 3rd orb since nothing new appears on the map?
I got the Clinic girl saved and the one-eyed bandit beaten, nothing happens afterwards.
The game is alright and I kinda want to see it all through after a few hours invested.

Cornholius

Jun 18, 2017
Could use a hint on the 3rd orb since nothing new appears on the map?
I got the Clinic girl saved and the one-eyed bandit beaten, nothing happens afterwards.
The game is alright and I kinda want to see it all through after a few hours invested.
I'm stuck at the same place.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I want to like this game, it's got a lot of content I quite enjoy that said I've encountered two problems that I don't know how to resolve:
  1. The directions are pretty poor, similarly to the above posters I've reached a point in the game where I don't know how to progress.
  2. This game has crashed my computer hard twice now, I don't know why this is happening with this game specifically, my computer is powerful enough to run Cyberpunk so I'd think it could manage an RPGM game but until I'm able to figure out why I'm having this issue, I'm not confident in running it.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes