nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
I think the game is broken for me. When first trying to go the Luent from the Eastern Forest, it asks me if I want to go back to the Eastern Forest. Can't get into the town. Anytime I try to select Luent on the destination list, it teleports the sprite to Luent but asks the same "Head to the Eastern Forest" prompt.

Am I missing something here?

EDIT: It's a translation error. Clicking yes lets you into town. It's just that the prompt text is wrong.

Game_ANFGoXb9iH.jpg

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yes! Thank you for the TL! Ver 1.05 is laggy on my PC, so I hope this one isn't~

Hatsumi

Mar 27, 2018
I don't know why but when I saw this two main characters, its make me remember Ilya and Miyu from FATE Prisma Ilya series....:unsure::unsure::unsure:

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
One question from me... yuri playthrough only is possible? Or is some mofo just gonna insert himself into the story no matter what i do?

Reactions: cm4000

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Anmitsuya have a strange art style when blush looks like red bags under the eyes. These girls looks so tired. :')

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
again a game for pedophiles...
Does the line between fantasy and reality not exist for you? By your infallible logic, if I play shooters, I'm either a soldier or a plain murderer.

I hope you haven't played a single game in your life that features rape, even once. Otherwise, you're a rapist. So you're allowed only vanilla, and everyone else is allowed only vanilla, too.

Good god. There's a reason why it's not a crime to think about things.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I think the game is broken for me. When first trying to go the Luent from the Eastern Forest, it asks me if I want to go back to the Eastern Forest. Can't get into the town. Anytime I try to select Luent on the destination list, it teleports the sprite to Luent but asks the same "Head to the Eastern Forest" prompt.

Am I missing something here?

EDIT: It's a translation error. Clicking yes lets you into town. It's just that the prompt text is wrong.

View attachment 3132442
this text isn't translated
View attachment 3133211
the ring category on the adventurer's book isn't translated
View attachment 3133423
All should be fixed now. Caused by some bad code in my tool not subbing vars in right so there might be a few more instances. I'll fix any reported.

randa

May 7, 2017
can we do a virgin run and is it worth it? Or any other multiple endings?
Is the sex GOR or loosing battle only?

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
the translation is very good except the mistakes with item and character names related to the most recent one, for example: it gives a list of two weapons to improve and when you select either the rod or the sword it still says "improve sword" in both cases, or when you kill "Creature of the Void" in the first cave monster the girl says something like "now let's return to Mr. Creature of the Void in the guild", and there are other cases like these

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes