Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessOfTheRing2-V32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
New update:

Final update before 1.0, I'm so hyped! Can't believe I've been following Toffi for 11 years now. Can't wait to see what he comes up with in the future! New genre, new engine, moving away from Patreon (potentially to SubscribeStar), this post had a lot to be hyped about

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019

Next thing I want to talk about is what you can expect from me in regards to games coming up. Like I promised earlier, Princess of the Ring 2 will get an update to add a futa-option. This will be an option you can turn on, and it will change the Sex-Moves of all characters, but it won’t change any of the story or game-mechanics. There will be 18 Animations for that, one unique for each character, and 9 that will be shared by the characters. Basically the same thing I did for the Sex-Animations now, but just one set instead of the existing two (Standing/Ground). I’ll start working on this mode after the release of v1.00.
Thank fucking god he's gonna add futa, thought I would have to skip this game.

Reactions: UserGnome

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Thank fucking god he's gonna add futa, thought I would have to skip this game.
I'm only with the game like it is now. I'm glad he makes the futa option selectable.
He's just doing it for the people who want it so bad, because if they hadn't insisted he wouldn't have done it.

I'm more curious about his new project to be honest.

Reactions: UserGnome

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrincessOfTheRing2-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: kamapalutza

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I wonder if a futa mode means he will add new animations and fx like cum or it's just a "put a dick" in the current animations and that's it.

Reactions: maltheopia

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The game is finished. there is the download and the post from the dev.
There will be an update for a bug with the hotkeys I suppose.
Have fun
What made toffi change their mind? For adding a futa mod that is. Didn't they originally say that princess of the ring would be yuri only, like the 1st one?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
What made toffi change their mind? For adding a futa mod that is. Didn't they originally say that princess of the ring would be yuri only, like the 1st one?
Several months ago. I don't remember when exactly. The reason was something like "since a lot of you wrote in the comments to want a futa mode, I'll make it in my spare time".
January he announced to skip the tag team mode because he needed to draw an ending line basically... meaning is a lot of work to add new animations and misc for it.
Maybe in the future like he did for Amazon Brawl he will add more stuff... who knows.

In my opinion the only thing I see missing is the possibility to draw. The meaning about this is simple.
Since the game has trib moves and Double Dildo the attacker who does it should receive some "damage" and be horny.
Not like the sub but something like a half of the damage should do the trick... maybe.
But I don't think this will happen sadly. The dev wants to change the sprites he uses for his games and I can understand that.
Even if he did the best games in the WorldWideWeb with 3D Custom Girl (at least for me and for what I know... I'm ready be proven wrong anytime :p), 15 years is really a lot of time, and doing the same stuff over and over it feels even longer.
Now the only worry for some and curiosity for others (I'm curious too) is his new project.

Reactions: RossoX

freeko

May 15, 2019
People who listen to that vocal minority that want every game ruined with a futa mode will end up losing the silent majority that do not want the game ruined with a futa mode or whatever other nonsense people come up with elsewhere.

Toffi already makes futa based games with other offerings. I see no reason why this one needs to be just like every other game. At the end of the day, these games mostly fell off my radar. I'll at least mention one of the many reasons why.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex and meeman
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes