• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Princess of Femdom [v0.1] [tvrvc2000]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

quality or quantity

• Total voters

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I think they looked like washed up Amy Schumer after her career fails.
You're implying she's got a career to start with. Universally panned specials isn't much of a career in my opinion.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hello people,
I am happy to accept your criticism and praise.
The game is still short and still in full development.
Why a 3.4GB download and so short? Quite simply, many scenes are still blocked and not yet released because a revision is taking place. Because of this, it is still normal, e.g. with the card, to get stuck. With the next update it will be open and the first game menu will be released. There are more sounds and also more actions.
Unfortunately I can't render in I-Ray yet, the card isn't available yet.
Suggestions are expressly requested.
Thank you in advance.
Until the next update
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Those are the worst screenshots ive seen on this site,midgets and ugly faces.
A fair warning to y'all that he is just looking for quick money and then will leave it as it is.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Karl Speidel

Hi there,
I'll take this wind out of your sails very quickly, see the link from Patreon and see what I deserve, and what you see there will stay that way for the time being. And if you've seen that, we can talk again here
greeting

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
jkevlar
Hi there,
this is actually the 3DLight rendering, because it depends on quantity and not so on quality. My graphics card does render I-Ray, but with 2GB Ram you won't get very far. Currently for this game I'm on about 2700 pictures.
I can reassure you, the next project is already on and there won't be that many pictures there.
I've already bought the RPG Maker MV and then rendered it with Iray.
Kind regards

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks a lot, this seems like a game I can fully enjoy! The art may be a bit clunky, but everybody starts from somewhere, you'll get better the more you do it, and the best way to learn is maybe precisely to bear some criticism. That being said, I will probably not mind the graphics that much, the preview pics tell me all I need to love this game :love:

konanvarvarin

Jan 2, 2021
My only suggestion would be to fix models a bit and remove those goddamn midgets and the game has potential. Best of luck! :)

Reactions: naoc

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
@ Aseratrix
Hi there,

It doesn't look good, the majority, according to measurements, want quality.
That means, over 2700 renders are expected to be destroyed, a large part is now integrated in the game. The game is then reset to 0. So that it can appear again with a new rendering, I first need a new graphics card that supports the I-Ray render, and that can take time.
Well, I'll just wait until tomorrow, maybe the result will turn.
First of all, thank you for voting on my side. The thing with the dwarg can be easily corrected.
Kind regards

Reactions: Aseratrix and naoc

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
guys i would like to add if you want quality quality support his he's currently running a 950!

Reactions: naoc
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote