12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
MTL only got some semblance of editing in prologue before gameplay actually starts. When the game starts proper the quality rapidly nosedives.

Last edited:

Venvenkachi

Jan 19, 2023
Ehm the h scenes doesn't show, the three first did but after the gameplay started wasn't able to see any scene, the defeat against the red orc freeze after the dialogue and the scene at the brothel repeat the dialogue in a loop until the mc it's teased, that happens to anyone else?

Reactions: Amrlia

Ryuuji145

Feb 17, 2023
Hello, I have this error, can you fix it? When I lose and activate the cg scene, the scene doesn't appear but it freezes like this and can't be played anymore.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
For a princess, the heroine looks kinda plain.

A pudgy brown-haired girl.
She wouldn't be out of place as a mob-character in another game.

Jailbroken_John

Nov 21, 2023
game only has a black screen whenever I go to the final boss without gathering all the stamina needed and I get stuck on an endless dialogue loop for the chef buffet scene. Is this intended? or is it a game breaking bug? I have my locale set to japanese so I don't know if it's doing the harm here.

Reactions: Mercyda

dk219

Jul 10, 2018
From what I can tell, the "good"/edited MTL only contains the script for the three scenes that work (the first two and the tentacle training scene) because if you look in the CommonEvents.json file in the data folder you'll find all of the dialogue for those scenes but you can't find ANY data for any of the other scenes. It's also nearly half the file size of the MTL that actually works for all the scenes, as well as only having 650k characters vs 1.2 million in the working one. For some reason whoever shipped that version only had a script for three scenes and I suspect that's why none of the others load from the gallery and also why the game basically crashes when you get the first red orc training scene.

I think you could play the game just fine with the "fixed" mtl if you just use the CommonEvents.json and maybe CommonEvents_bk.json (not sure what's in this one) from the bad translation and the rest of the game will have the better translation but yeah it's a bummer that all of the events are broken with the better one.

I don't know crap about RPGmaker so if I'm wrong about anything I apologize, I just thought there might be an easy fix if something got messed up somewhere so I was looking around. Unfortunately there is straight up no text for any of the events scenes in those files, not even Japanese, so I'm not sure anything can be done. I've loved this circle's games for a long time, since TID 2, and it's such a shame they're plagued by these awful machine translations.

Neusi Fuji

Jan 6, 2023
Ehm the h scenes doesn't show, the three first did but after the gameplay started wasn't able to see any scene, the defeat against the red orc freeze after the dialogue and the scene at the brothel repeat the dialogue in a loop until the mc it's teased, that happens to anyone else?
same bro the looping, did you find how to fix it?

Reactions: POOSD

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Can you check the version from WORKUPLOAD? It displays information about the virus and asks me to delete the file immediately

Reactions: POOSD
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes