ZeroAzda00

May 6, 2021
I seem to have a problem with the game. At some point when playing the game on Joiplay when the scene happens with the Chef at the Illegal place the scene keeps repeating no matter what I do making me stuck at that place and not being able to progress

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
Too much bugs. Pls release the japanese version without the MTL which breaks the game

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
im curious..but why are so many RPG maker games rap simulators? like what is it that RPG maker has that leads it to being mad into rape games so often? like renplay has some rapey games but nothing like RPG maker...why?

AAUUGGHHH_

Jul 7, 2023
the game breaks after some time, it just goes black, i can hear the menu sounds and other sounds but no visuals

blacky_1

Aug 31, 2023
Extract this to www and it should fix it.
the fix works, though the language get's worse, but I guess it is the only solution to get it to work without a proper translation of the game. Problem is definitly the translation attempt here that broke the game.

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
Its the buggiest game i ever played and i played a lot of games.
hey guys any one can fix the endless loop (kitchen quest)?
Quest Loop Fix??????
Too much bugs. Pls release the japanese version without the MTL which breaks the game
Hello, this game is still bugged as fuck ? It seems really good :(
the game breaks after some time, it just goes black, i can hear the menu sounds and other sounds but no visuals
Page 5. Either download the full game with fixes, translated pictures and shitty mtl or just the data file with only shitty mtl. Either way the game works, can be finished and gallery can be viewed from the main menu.

Reactions: badluckss6

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Page 5. Either download the full game with fixes, translated pictures and shitty mtl or just the data file with only shitty mtl. Either way the game works, can be finished and gallery can be viewed from the main menu.
thanks i will try it.
It is sad that the mtl is shitty, this game seems really awesome

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
*sigh* damn shame about the game not working with the good English translation. the premise alone had roped me in. i was happy to see such a good quality translation only to find the game is broken and unable to play any other sex scenes. Not to mention, the game is also literally unplayable past the first area since you cant damage any enemies or break any objects or walls beyond the first area, leaving you eventually stuck and unable to progress

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes