RPGM Completed Complete Princess Knight Claris Ver 1.0

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well at first yeah, but I rewrote all lines so they actually make sense now, though I did notice a couple minor mistakes, also I did upload a patched version, that's what the mega links to. As for the other projects, yeah, maybe, but I decided to work on the more story heavy ones that are usually left untranslated or machine translated, and from what I've seen, those types seem to be NTR/Corruption, so look forward to it? lol

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Well at first yeah, but I rewrote all lines so they actually make sense now, though I did notice a couple minor mistakes, also I did upload a patched version, that's what the mega links to. As for the other projects, yeah, maybe, but I decided to work on the more story heavy ones that are usually left untranslated or machine translated, and from what I've seen, those types seem to be NTR/Corruption, so look forward to it? lol
From the brief look I had, the translation is far better than the usual machine translations. It really does pay off to have a human use some common sense to make it legible. Good work!

And...
I decided to work on the more story heavy ones that are usually left untranslated or machine translated, and from what I've seen, those types seem to be NTR/Corruption, so look forward to it? lol
This pleases me greatly. :p

ripxd

May 26, 2018
How do I unlock the graffiti outfit? I got the virgin ending and it said to see the capture notes, but I don't now what it's referring to.

Btw very good translation looking forward to the next translation.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I think you need to lower her level to lower than 30 and get beaten by the knight captain in the empire.

Apr 24, 2018
After playing through it, I want to say thank you for the translation! There are some minor issues with texts going out of the box and very minor grammar issues. You did a great job. Thank you once again c:

Apr 24, 2018
How do I unlock the graffiti outfit? I got the virgin ending and it said to see the capture notes, but I don't now what it's referring to.

Btw very good translation looking forward to the next translation.
Edit: nvm I'm an idiot and I got it wrong.

Last edited:

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
You get it when you start the imperial slave questline, think you need to lower your level to 30 and lose to the imperial captain.

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Is it just me, or the maps especially the palace seems resemble to Holy Lady Knight Elis?

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
You get it when you start the imperial slave questline, think you need to lower your level to 30 and lose to the imperial captain.
I don't get any graffiti even after empire (spoiler) take over the country. Help. Am i doing it wrong?

EDIT: I got it. I DID it wrong. Need to downlevel Claris to 10 before selling the country.

PS: The graffiti scene hit me so fucking hard that I thought for a second I just lost my fucking virginity. Thank God I still had it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

verianautilus

May 12, 2020
can anybody tell me how to lower tips to lower her lvl and increase control? cuz i cant find any orc juice and demon juice for the potion

N0Hentai401

Aug 7, 2017
i need some help, how do i get the scenes or the private lessions on the magic school? i got all the ganbgang ones but the private ones i cant seem to get any besides the urination ones, im sure there has to be more.

Reactions: mavin

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
hey! you should translate inferior genes. its already machine translated so it should be easier, and any game from that company is really great.

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
any one unable to continue after failing to sign slave contract because control is less then 120? also after watching lewd/pregnant version of scene after wards i jest get a black screen and control value it looks like it froze