RPGM Completed Complete Princess Knight Claris Ver 1.0

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Decided to try and translate a game and started this one a couple days ago, it's my first time translating something so, hope it goes well lol.

Finished translation, link/files below.

Creator:

Link:

Game thread: F95zone

Last edited by a moderator:

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Here is the machine translated data folder, it came out very well but i cant get it working into the game, if you can then its just editing left. This is the extent of my skills in this department if it doesn't work on the first try

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I appreciate the offer but you didn't really need to do that, I was already doing what you said.

Apr 24, 2018
So I've applied the partial and the machine translation, but I get a script error on start up. How did you get it to start after applying them?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well mine works fine, so your problem would be with the machine translation, my guess is it's something do with the scripts file, whenever I've fully machine translated that, I usually get problems

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
with machine translate they sometimes add spaces between things like /n/n to make / n / n and that messes up the scripts. You have to comb through all your script translates and take out spaces like that. Also they change references to pictures in other folders that are still in japanese so the program cant find pictures and that can also crash the game.

Clyde69

Sep 9, 2017
So I've applied the partial and the machine translation, but I get a script error on start up. How did you get it to start after applying them?
I'm having the same issue as well, only with the machine translation tho.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
so if you use the untranslated script, the game will work fine, most of the script is not something that shows

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I'll update the script file in the next release, speaking of which, I've almost finished translating the map files, once I've done that I'll go over them again for any mistakes I made and then upload it, but I'm working on something else this week, if I don't run into any problems, I'm guessing I'll have it finished sometime between Sunday and Tuesday.

Reactions: The-deadly

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Okay, finished it earlier than I thought I would, here's the files, but 2 things first, 1) I haven't begun to translate the commonevents file, so as of yet tutorials, H-scenes etc etc are still untranslated, and 2) translator ++ doesn't seem to pick up every map file (at least for me) so there may be a couple maps that'll be untranslated, anyway, enjoy.

XenoYs

Aug 7, 2019
Nice! I'll personally wait for the final translation, but nice to see you making progress.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, after several months of not working on, decided to get it done, and it's finished now, here's the link (I'll also update the first post) I haven't tested it but I don't think there will be any problems, but if there is, let me know and I'll try to get it fixed, until then, I'll resume working on spiral legend V, I'll finish the partial for that later this month.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Well, after several months of not working on, decided to get it done, and it's finished now, here's the link (I'll also update the first post) I haven't tested it but I don't think there will be any problems, but if there is, let me know and I'll try to get it fixed, until then, I'll resume working on spiral legend V, I'll finish the partial for that later this month.

I'll give it a check just to see if any bugs pop up, will update. Oh and good job mate

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I'll give it a check just to see if any bugs pop up, will update. Oh and good job mate
So gave it a runthrough works perfectly fine Lithras i think u should upload the finished game with the patch applied and make a separate thread for the completed game, then ask the mods for an Uploader Role considering you have other projects as well. Good job bro we need more Legends like you out there.