Jul 8, 2020
The game seems to be very nice, but I keep getting errors about missing files in combats. Also I can't see the combat commands. But the worst is that after I loose in a combat, the errors keep appearing but the game doesn't load.

krankar6699

Sep 1, 2020
its very good.. done very well but compare to others its little too short

could have been so good game but i feel like paladin lias had so much content and scenes there and idk y it is around 1gb while paladin liasis about only 600mb

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
The game seems to be very nice, but I keep getting errors about missing files in combats. Also I can't see the combat commands. But the worst is that after I loose in a combat, the errors keep appearing but the game doesn't load.
You need the combat image fix (linked in the OP). I also changed the relevant images to English.

its very good.. done very well but compare to others its little too short

could have been so good game but i feel like paladin lias had so much content and scenes there and idk y it is around 1gb while paladin liasis about only 600mb
The animations take up 90% of the file size of this game.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Trigger the big rock, run down as fast as you can, take a left and have the boulder smack into the rock.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
They spend every single budget into the art. The art is god tier, really. But the gameplay suck and the game itself is buggy as hell. It's a shame tho because I love the art and the princess.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone know how to fix the lag when going through the H-animations? I'm running on a fairly strong GPU and yet the fps is terrible. I remember seeing someone mention the lag but I no fix

DannoBear

May 19, 2018
Did I download the right rile? Nothing, and I mean nothing is translated and I personally don't know how to edit these kinds of things.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Did I download the right rile? Nothing, and I mean nothing is translated and I personally don't know how to edit these kinds of things.
i cant get it either, can someone just upload a save where u save just after u unlock the door pls or just tell us what are we supposed to write exactly

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
if she takes a step outside of her cell and i caught she will be at the mercy of various traps or even the simple minded goblins and humiliated. If she stays however eventually she will succumb to the demons training and become a cumslut for the devil.

Heads He Wins
Tails She Loses

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
yeah the game still has plenty of Japanese scattered about. but is very much playable

Unfortunately the 1.78 GB file size gave me too much hope. The number of available H-scenes is disappointingly small and using sex attacks (regardless of the enemy) gives you the EXACT SAME ANIMATION.

The gameplay itself is also rather boring, the only way to win fights is through sexual attacks and
Entice -> Sex Attack -> Sex Attack -> Entice if status wore off -> Repeat
It is possible to beat the game without fighting, but it is extremely difficult as you have to avoid every enemy.
Also dying or getting caught by the tentacle monster are instant gameovers, there are no defeat H-scenes that give the protag another chance. SAVE OFTEN

All in all, a rather medicore game that has a few good H-Scenes to view.

side note: my save had a time of 40 minutes. Since it was so short, I probably won't update my list of regrets.

Airain07

Sep 7, 2020
hey help me please
i need a save just after/before the demon, i lose mine . don't want to restart.
Please

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Cool that the replay rooms are just as buggy as the rest of the game.

Damn shame, really gorgeous art and smooth animations when they actually run properly. But it's buried in a terribly coded game.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes